Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider Contest: Lil Kinz Black Lab Giveaway From The Orioles

Click the image to open in full size.

As a follow-up to yesterday's announcement about the Orioles' Lil' Kinz Giveaway at Camden Yards, the Orioles have agreed to provide us with two of the Lil' Kinz Black labs with the collectible bandana as giveaways on WI!

We're going to run two contests: an art contest and a trivia contest! They've provided us with a picture of the little guy (or girl) wearing the bandana!

Click the image to open in full size.

The art contest is as follows: Draw a picture of what you think an Oriole Webkinz would look like, along with their PSI (Pet Special Item) and PSF (Pet Special Food). We will select a random winner from all the entries in one week, on Friday, August 22st. You can find the art contest entry thread here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t370264.html

The trivia contest will run as follows: After the first 1,000 entries, we will close the PMs and select a random winner from all the correct answers. You can find the trivia contest entry thread here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...a-t370268.html

Remember that you must be a member of the forum to participate in either contest, so sign up today!

Also, don't forget that the first 10,000 fans 14 and under that enter the park for the August 26th game will receive the exclusive Webkinz Lil' Kinz Black Lab with bandana, courtesy of the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN). Tickets for the 7:05 p.m. Orioles vs. White Sox game start at just $8 and are available by calling 888-848-BIRD.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #2
alex gaskarth is a
Gift Guru

Katarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Contest: Lil Kinz Black Lab Giveaway From The Orioles

Great contest Justin!
I already entered the Trivia one!
And I can't wait to do the art one!
Katarina is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Contest: Lil Kinz Black Lab Giveaway From The Orioles

Cool, an art & trivia contest!
Thanks so much Justin, and
the Orioles for donating!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
pinkpanther07g8 is an unknown quantity at this point

i need help where do i answer the contest question i know what the answer is.can i reply it here.
pinkpanther07g8 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 10:20 AM   #5
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I'm still also trying to enter my correct answer! Help!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #6
I ♥ rainbows &
Webkinz :)

dancestar is on a distinguished road

Cool contests!! :] I entered the trivia and i am working on the art contest! :]
Old 08-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #7
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

I think it is exceptionally awesome that WI is providing such great opportunities for its members! Thanks so much!
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #8
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting and very generous of the promoters to donate 2 for our members!
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

TailWagger11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to win the Lil'Kinz Black Lab! Thanks to the Orioles & WI for having such great contests.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #10
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

I would like to thank the orioles and their promoters for allowing WI to give away 2 LIL black labs...With the Rare Orioles Bandana
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: