Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default WI Contest: Decorate the Best Halloween Room and Win a Priceless Monsters Lair Gate or Ghostly Urn!

A new front page story has been added:

WI Contest: Decorate the Best Halloween Room and Win a Priceless Monsters Lair Gate or Ghostly Urn!

Thanks to yet another generous donation from our partner Webkinz retailer at Ameriwade.Com, we are hosting a contest here on Webkinz Insider to give away 1 Priceless Monster's Lair Gate, last available in Halloween 2005, and 1 Priceless Ghostly Urn, last available in Halloween 2006.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

We want you to decorate the most amazing Halloween room that you can using items in Webkinz World. Be as creative as you can, utilizing different items, with different pets to make the best and most original Halloween room you can imagine! You may spend as much kinz cash as you like and use whatever items you would like. You may use any size room that you like. There are no restrictions as long as you utilize only items found in Webkinz World. Use of other software programs to modify entries will result in disqualification.

Since there are two prizes, there will be two winners. The first winner will be chosen by me and Justin. The second winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries to receive the other Priceless virtual item!

The official contest entry thread can be found in our Contests section on the forum: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Halloween Room Contest!

Each WI member is allowed to make ONE entry to the contest. Any entries not posted in the official thread will not be considered for the prizes. The contest starts right now and runs through Tuesday, October 27th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (US Kinz Time). Good luck everyone!
Wendy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
nanoperson
Webkinz :)

nanoperson has a spectacular aura about

cool! good job of the halloween contests
nanoperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: WI Contest: Decorate the Best Halloween Room and Win a Priceless Monsters Lair Gate or Ghostly Urn!

*Claps Hands* Whoo-Hoo!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:05 PM   #4

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: WI Contest: Decorate the Best Halloween Room and Win a Priceless Monsters Lair Gate or Ghostly Urn!

This is a cool idea for a contest, but I don't think I'll enter though. Good luck to everyone else!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #5

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Contest: Decorate the Best Halloween Room and Win a Priceless Monsters Lair Gate or Ghostly Urn!

This is the FIRST ONE I ENTER!!! Hopefully i win the Lair Gate... *Prays that i win the Lair Gate*

AWESOME! *Prays again that i get the lair door*!!!

Last edited by Dr.Pepper; 10-21-2009 at 09:21 PM..
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update Wendy. Is so awesome I hope it never gets too full.
Speaking of awesome this is an awesome contest I have never won one yet but I will keep on trying.Bob

52506872SiggieRain.gif
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

Here's my entry! Good luck everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Good luck to all that enter!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #9

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by fallenprodigy
here's my entry! Good luck everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.
you have a really awesome room!!!!
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
ho knew zombies like

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

Thx for another great contest - I'll be sure to enter!
Thriller is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: