Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #71
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Default Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

Here is my entry ("Schoolgirl Cocoa Is Studying Hard!"):

Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck everyone, and thanks to WI and Ameriwade for the opportunity!
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #72
daddy1cent
Webkinz :)

thom1cent is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

Whew. Made it!
Here is my Webkinz Clown!

Hope you love it!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpWebkinz Clown.bmp (485.6 KB, 7 views)
thom1cent is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #73
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

This is my final entry. My first two are back a bit, hope that's okay.
This is Free spirit as the goddess of the harvest.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #74
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

This contest was cool, i enjoyed looking at all the entries. I entered 1 of my pets. Good Luck EVERYONE!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #75
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Oops wrong place >> sorry I will move it to the right thread. Just trying to be fast.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:22 AM   #76

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Good luck judges you have a tough job!! There are some really funny costumes some even better then mine! Good luck Everyone!!!!!!
bambrowneyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:25 AM   #77
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry even though I forgot to add my pic...lol! At least you will get to see my precious Ashikavmy siamese kitty dressed as Marie Antionette.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (90.5 KB, 10 views)
LIL PIXIE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #78
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

This is so cool! I would LOVE to win a Purple Witch's Hat!
AsH xO is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #79
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Many thanks to Robert and Ameriwade for donating such great prizes .

Thanks Justin and and all the staff that make this the best website in the world .

Good luck to all the entrants I've seen some of them they are going to be hard to beat.

35lc3ljsiggienorain.jpg
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #80
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes Good Luck everyone & thanks for hosting such an amazing contest !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, redstar55wuzhere, the thriller was hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: