Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #51
We Are Young ♥
Webkinz :)

luvofvintage is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

Hello! Here's my three entries: First is Grace Kelly, second is Frankenswine, and third is an Amazon explorer...
Attached Images
File Type: bmpCostume 1 of 3- WI.bmp (33.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: bmpFrankenswine #2.bmp (60.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: bmpBird watcher #3.bmp (46.4 KB, 1 views)
luvofvintage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #52
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

Hello Everyone & Best of Luck to all that enter this wicked awesome contest! Additionally, what a wonderful contest for WI (Justin) to be running and thank you to Ameriwade (Robert) for making available not 1 but 2 - coveted "Priceless" 2005 Witch Hats as a Contest Prizes to two the very, very lucky contest entrants! That's super generous!

My 1st Entry: Camilla (the Chicken) - She's the hit in our garden and of course rules the roost. She makes all of the raking, weeding & harvesting quite a memorable experience for all of her "Webbie" friends. We all walk away with a very good "ab workout" (from the laughs a minute) that Camilla delivers.

My 2nd Entry is Uniqua (the Unicorn): She's just the known as the Spokesperson for the "PracticallyPerfect Compound" simply put. Uniqua is in charge of anything and everything that happens here!
Happy Halloween!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by DAYCAREMOM24; 10-16-2009 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Adding 2nd Entry
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #53
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Sounds Great & thank You To WI & Ameriwade Good Luck everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #54
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

I think we are all a little confused by the rules and the changing of them. I know I am confused by the same pet/different pet issue and the posting the 3 entries together or separate. We certainly can't post only one entry if all 3 have to be separate. Hmm... I am sure everything will get sorted out. I noticed the most everyone(myself included) posted all 3 entries in one post and most of us(myself included again) posted 3 different pets in their costumes. To me, some costumes just look better on different pets.
babybutler05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 AM   #55

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

I don't know how to make a attachted thumbnail so i'll need some help making my entry . . .
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #56
KinzKeeper55

KinzKeeper55 will become famous soon enough

Please help me! I was trying to get to the KinzStyle Outlet and all it did was go blank. The shop was there, but you couldn't click on anything. Next to the specials price it said - - - - - -.PLEASE RESPOND TO MY PROBLEM!

Also, my room, Wish Factory, and Curio Shop won't load right.

I know this isn't the place to do this, but please help me ASAP!!!

I need to be able to enter thee contest for the hat!
KinzKeeper55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #57

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Click the image to open in full size.This is lil' orange juice as a frankenstien dude, i'm going to get my other costume and modify this post twice.

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Click the image to open in full size.This is lil' orange juice as a Click the image to open in full size.frankenstien dude, i'm going to get my other costume and modify this post twice.
This is Our cat pumpkin going as snow white, she's really pretty.

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Click the image to open in full size.This is lil' orange juice as a frankenstien dude, i'm going to get my other costume and modify this post twice.

This is Our cat pumpkin going as snow white, she's really pretty.
Click the image to open in full size.And this is bamboo kid as micheal jackson's ghost.

Last edited by arnold995; 10-17-2009 at 08:04 AM..
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:51 AM   #58
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I think we're a little confused on where to post entries. Remember, post entries here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ostume-564752/

If you don't, your entries don't count.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #59
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KinzKeeper55
Please help me! I was trying to get to the KinzStyle Outlet and all it did was go blank. The shop was there, but you couldn't click on anything. Next to the specials price it said - - - - - -.PLEASE RESPOND TO MY PROBLEM!

You still have some time It sounds like a glitch , Do you only have 1 WW accnt ?? If it does not fix on its own I would call Ganz Monday 1-866-932-5469. Good luck to you !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #60

blackberry98 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by KinzKeeper55

this might help, try going to the tournament arena and going back to the place that didn't load right, and if that don't work, logout and back in, if that don't work, go to http://webkinz.com and click the button that says customer service below the login/new member button,then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, and click on Comments & Suggestions. There you will see Comments & Suggestions again and Our Question Does Not Apear Above. click on Our Question Does Not Apear Above. Now u will see I Had An Issue When Adopting The Pet Of Month , My Prize Didn't Unlock , or Other. click on other. Now you will see something like this, but i have added some stuff to it to help you out ----- letter to help someone on webkinz insider with a problem.jpg
ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER GANZ MADE WEBKINZ, IT IS OK TO GIVE THEM THIS INFORMATION.
click on the image to see a larger picture of it.
hope this helps!
blackberry98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, redstar55wuzhere, the thriller was hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: