Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #41
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

Yay!My first contest.
Hope it goes well.
Here's my entry.
ELVIS.
Click the image to open in full size.
And this is a
Army Men.
I hope you like these.
I hope everyone will do good.
Hope my first contest goes well.
Batty is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

Ok now I am confused, seems like the terms of the rules, keep changing.

When I first entered it said, can enter three entries, which I did. Three different pets, wearing three different outfits, in three seperate pics., but placed the pics together in one post.

Now it looks like it should be one pet wearing three different outfits in three seperate post.
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #43
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: WI Contest: Best Costume Contest - Win a Priceless Halloween Hat (Purple Witch's Hat)!

#1 Artful Dodger
#2 Hippie
#3 Circus Ring Leader

Good luck everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgartfuldodger.jpg (39.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpghippie.jpg (39.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpgringleader.jpg (41.1 KB, 10 views)
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #44
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

HI, this is my entry. They aren't so great. I did several ones but these are my favorites: Here goes!

1. The Artist

2. The Fiesta Maniac

3. The Hillbilly

Good luck to all!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #45

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'll modify the first post, but Robert prefers that they be "single costume, single pet" entries.

Also, for those asking.. Any clothing item from anywhere is fair game!
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Question - on the official contest thread it says:

"Each WI member is allowed to make 3 entries to the contest"

but, it also states:"You may only enter once!" (quoted from contest thread).

Does that mean that your 3 entries must be in the same post?
Since there rules are now very confusing, I think they should just include all the entries. People entered one post cause that's what it said...now it says

Be as creative as you can, combining different clothing (from anywhere!), with different pets and make the best and most original costume you can imagine! Each entry must contain only one pet.

So since I followed the orignal rules, I am disqualified....If so that's not right....

These are the rules I followed, so as far as I am conserned these are the rules, they are still posted on the first page of the "OFFICAL ENTRY PAGE".........

OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Costume Contest!

Welcome to our official entry thread to our Costume Contest!

Thanks to a generous donation from our partner at Ameriwade, we are hosting a contest here on Webkinz Insider to give away 2 Priceless Halloween hats (Purple Witch's Hat), last available in Halloween 2005!

We want you to create your own costume from various clothing items in Webkinz World. Be as creative as you can, combining different clothing, with different pets and make the best and most original costume you can imagine!

Since there are two prizes, there will be two winners.
The first winner will be chosen by Wendy and I. The second winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries to receive the other Priceless virtual item!

The second winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries to receive the other Priceless virtual item!

Each WI member is allowed to make 3 entries to the contest.*Any entries not posted in the*official thread*will not be considered for the prizes. The contest starts right now and runs through Sunday, October 18th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (US Kinz Time).*Good luck everyone!

Please use this thread only for entries. Comments or anything more than entries to the contest will be considered OT and deleted.

Last edited by jep624; 10-16-2009 at 03:22 PM..
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #46
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

All the rule means is each pet will be judged as a indavidual and not as a Group.
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #47
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Oh, I can't wait to enter! I wonder which costumes i should use. . .
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #48

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first contest entry. Hope this works, good luck everyboby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgContest Entry 1.JPG (55.7 KB, 17 views)
bullfrogg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #49
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cool! But...I'm not entering. I have one of those hats, and having another one will make the first one I own less valuable. LOL.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #50

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my second entry. I hope everyone is have as much fun as I am with this Good luck
Attached Images
File Type: jpgContest Entry 2.JPG (44.5 KB, 14 views)
bullfrogg is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, redstar55wuzhere, the thriller was hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: