Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default WI Confirms Yummy Tummy Tumbler is a Valid Blender Recipe!

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

WI Confirms Yummy Tummy Tumbler is a Valid Blender Recipe!

In my conversation with the Creative Director, I decided to ask him a question completely unrelated to the adoption and HHH issues in Webkinz World -- is Yummytummy Tumbler in the system?

For those who aren't aware, Yummytummy Tumbler was introduced into Webkinz World on August 5th, 2007. It has proven to be the most elusive recipe to date and our recipe wizards are stumped -- so much so that many assumed that it hadn't been programmed into Webkinz World.

I tried my best to squeeze the recipe out of him, but was unsuccessful. What I did get, though, was confirmation that the recipe is in the system and is definitely a blender recipe.

Click the image to open in full size.

For those that want to help our dedicated recipe solvers, here is the Yummytummy Tumbler thread, which has over 3,000 posts and 100,000 views -- Yummytummy Tumbler - August 5th, 2007

I'd also like to remind everyone about our great recipe guide and cookbook tool here on Webkinz Insider. All 160 recipes in Webkinz World are listed, 157 solved and 3 unsolved. Go ahead and take a look or print yourself a copy -- Webkinz Recipes in our Webkinz Insider Cookbook!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Confirms Yummy Tummy Tumbler is Valid Blender Recipe!

wow thanks for the confirmation..i think i'll start trying to figure it out again!!!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

ill keep trying! its really hard! i need to get more kc befor i can create gak. lol
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

That's interesting...it'll make it a bit easier for the recipe solvers now!
Desigher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Desigher
That's interesting...it'll make it a bit easier for the recipe solvers now!
I hope that it brings a few more people in to help and gives them more hope knowing that it is actually programmed into the system!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #6
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Man...you shoulda BEGGED HIM! I mean, at least one recipe! Or ask him if there is anymore recipes that need to be solved!
Marley_is_love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
Man...you shoulda BEGGED HIM! I mean, at least one recipe! Or ask him if there is anymore recipes that need to be solved!
There are two more that need to be solved, you can see them in our recipe guide (at the top of any page)
Old 03-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This is such great news! Thank you again Justin!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is indeed great news that we have a confirmed blender recipe that is in the system *whew*
Cocoabean said in the YTT thread, though, that is still a daunting task because it involves more than 100,000 combinations that have to be eliminated.
The Recipe solvers have already done a LOT of variables and as a contributor said before, have wound up with GAK! Aquiverful calls herself the resident Gak Manufacturer
I think it would be a great idea if we all went in for an assignement of combinations to eliminate and make this go faster. I would really not like to see this recipe make another anniversary unsolved
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #10

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

I think getting more people to help would be wonderful. At any given time there are about 500 people viewing WI. If each person would even do 1 combo we could easily solve all these recipes in less than a month....before the next set comes out.

Thanks again Justin.
hptigerlily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: