Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Confirms Valentines 2009 Seasonal Items with Pictures!

Oh isn't that monkey just adorable?? Hmmm, Ganz is making it very hard for me to keep my resolve about not purchasing any more. That is a WELL made plush and definitely would be the pride of any collection.

---------- Dixiecup added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

You know, I am rather surprised that they didn't allow the Love Puppy to make an appearance before the Love Frog. Makes me really wonder. Is it that high in demand that they want to keep it as a rare collectible? Same with the Sherbet rabbit...I guess time will tell. One would have thought they would have had them on a rotation similar to the Disney Movies rotation, locked in a vault for 7 years then re-released with some modification. Doesn't appear so, though, does it?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-07-2008 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Kinzboy777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Confirms Valentines 2009 Seasonal Items with Pictures!

The Love Monkey is so cool!
Old 05-07-2008, 02:25 PM   #23

ilovewebkins13 is on a distinguished road

I cant wait to get them
Old 05-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #24
funky404

So cute! The monkey is cuter!

:goo:
Old 05-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #25
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

The monkey is awesome, but I wonder when they'll make a valentine CAT!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #26
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

aww thanks so much for the info... cant wait..!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #27

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I have GOT to have that Love Monkey! OMGx5 it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOL
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #28
Gift Trainee

webkinzfan1428 is on a distinguished road

Ohh! It looks so cute
Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #29
klkuehn

klkuehn has disabled reputation

aww the monkey is so cute!
klkuehn is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow!! Thanks so much for the update..going to keep my eyes out for that monkey and shirt!! You're the best!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: