Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
e need a meerkat
Webkinz :)

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: WI Confirms May Caring Valley Pet, June Pet of the Month, Webkinz Stickers Rumor

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
i believe it is a pug. . . i think i'm pretty sure

yay! i've had the pet of the month since april 2008! i DON'T have a pink pony!. . . yet lol i will be getting one in june though well i will get it soon but adopt it in june STICKERS?!?!?!?!? OMG! my friend and i write to each other EVERY day and we put a bunch of stickers on the envelops so now i will have WEBKINZ stickers! awesome!

It is not the pug, the pug has already been the POTM...
KINZluvr12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #12

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Confirms May Caring Valley Pet, June Pet of the Month, Webkinz Stickers Rumor

It will be hard to get the pink pony around here. Most stores put them on clearance racks months ago.
Action Girl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Confirms May Caring Valley Pet, June Pet of the Month, Webkinz Stickers Rumor

View Post Originally Posted by xokrista08
Cool thanks for to info! But I cant seem to recall the pet of the month for May? Does anyone remeber what that pet might be? Thanks!
Can't wait to put up the new template for the front page, it has the current POTM and all the known ones through June right up front on top so you'll never forget!

This May = Cocker Spaniel

(Don't worry, it's worth the wait )
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #14

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

Okay thanks! For all your help!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #15
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I might buy the pink pony.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #16
Unregistered

Wink Re: WI Confirms May Caring Valley Pet, June Pet of the Month, Webkinz Stickers Rumor

Hey I have Theee Junee Pet of the month..(: Thanks I will check it out early thank again. Hey check out my icon it is cool yey send a note back to me thanks so I will get to be in it ok TTTTHHHHAAAANNNNKKKK AAGGAAIINN((((((:
Old 03-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #17

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

:ppony:My birthday is in June & I have already gotten the Pink Pony on my wishlist!:ppony:
ZingozandZangoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #18

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Omg, I love stickers I hope to see those soon!!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

no the may pet of the month is not the pug, remember the pug was pet of the month for october 2008? sorry i cant remember the may webkinz either
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #20
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks for the info justin
dreamb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: