Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #11
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Confirms June Caring Valley Pet!

Awesome! I did get the Panda (April's CV POTM) and planted my 4 trees for the charity of my choice (Make A Wish Foundation). It's really pretty neat, you get to watch your trees grow and your CV purchase helps a charity, too!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
iloveshoes12311 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't really like caring valley...or signature pets, or the deluxe membership...it's all getting crowded in webkinz with all this new weird stuff going on, its...too much, i mean the webkinz tradig rooms are out of hand...people are asking for caring valley, signautre stuff left to right....i have a deluxe embership..only because it was easter present, i wasn't all into it, and i'm still not, i mean 3000 estore points doesn't buy alot .. . . ..
iloveshoes12311 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #13
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thank you for telling us!!

I agree!!

View Post Originally Posted by iloveshoes12311
i don't really like caring valley...or signature pets, or the deluxe membership...it's all getting crowded in webkinz with all this new weird stuff going on, its...too much, i mean the webkinz tradig rooms are out of hand...people are asking for caring valley, signautre stuff left to right....i have a deluxe embership..only because it was easter present, i wasn't all into it, and i'm still not, i mean 3000 estore points doesn't buy alot .. . . ..
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #14

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Ooo, I love that cat.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #15

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

A cat!!! Darn't. Well at least theres a good signature pet for June. Uh first the pony then a cat, COME ON!!
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #16
Banned

sabren97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you get a prize if you adopet in in the month And there is a zum where videoClick the image to open in full size.
sabren97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #17
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

COOL!! thanks for the info!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #18
ldjaw09 is on a distinguished road

I'm with you all who already have a persian. But the Caring Valley sounds so cool. Thanks for posting the prizes link on this thread. Maybe two cats are better than one!!
ldjaw09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #19
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I thought with the Caring Valley Pets that you really only needed to adopt one pet a season for the dirrerent trees for your room. (????)

I love that I got to design my very own Spring tree, but I can just wait around for summer to get a totally different option combo right?
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #20
Banned

sabren97 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey its sabren97 with more news[IMG]file:///C:/Users/wahdans/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-13.jpg[/IMG] The Caring Valley’s tree in June is the Magic Maple — the image below shows a mixture of all of the available options you’ll have when you plant four saplings in The Caring Valley in June and receive your enchanted tree.

The Caring Valley’s tree in June is the Magic Maple — the image below shows a mixture of all of the available options you’ll have when you plant four saplings in The Caring Valley in June and receive your enchanted tree.

The Caring Valley’s tree in June is the Magic Maple — the image below shows a mixture of all of the available options you’ll have when you plant four saplings in The Caring Valley in June and receive your enchanted tree.

[ The Caring Valley’s tree in June is the Magic Maple — the image below shows a mixture of all of the available options you’ll have when you plant four saplings in The Caring Valley in June and receive your enchanted tree.

The Caring Valley’s tree in June is the Magic Maple — the image below shows a mixture of all of the available options you’ll have when you plant four saplings in The Caring Valley in June and receive your enchanted tree.[/QUOTE]

crafty critters is full of awesome crafts that have been submitted by Webkinz World members and we’re always looking for more! If you’ve got a great idea, send the instructions along with the picture. Selected crafts will appear on Crafty Critterz and and winners will receive a Crafty Critterz Trophy!

crafty critters is full of awesome crafts that have been submitted by Webkinz World members and we’re always looking for more! If you’ve got a great idea, send the instructions along with the picture. Selected crafts will appear on Crafty Critterz and and winners will receive a Crafty Critterz Trophy!

emo is cool i am emo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sabren97; 05-27-2009 at 06:37 PM..
sabren97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder, wik got 1st post/tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: