Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 01:16 AM   #71
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Confirms Halloween 2008 Seasonal Items with Pictures!

Wow- the bat is cool- will it really fly?
But I thought previous announcements from someone who talked to ganz said that the black cat wasn't coming back... so that changed huh!
*(wow, just checked the wigev and actually several that were previously stated as not returning in 2008 are now saying they are expected to return in 2008- like reindeer and love frog... so I guess we should consider that before trading them for "retired" values when they are coming back)

Last edited by rubygooby; 05-09-2008 at 01:18 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 12:38 PM   #72
tjnez

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Confirms Halloween 2008 Seasonal Items with Pictures!

ohhh I cannot wait for Halloween!! I love the Bat! A store in town still has black cats from last year.. I cant wait to see if there will be any special room themes this year too.. I loved the last one!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #73
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Well...I guess then Bat is NOT the first Webkinz to Fly???
I guess this confirms that the Dragon is the first flying webkinz...cause Dragons rock!

Last edited by L6313; 06-26-2008 at 11:08 PM..
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 11:43 AM   #74
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to get a bat -- I want to see a webkinz flying around my rooms! I still have the purple theme from last year -- I wonder if there will be a new spooky theme again this year, or if the purple one will come back?
Old 05-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #75
Webkinz :)

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Confirms Christmas 2008 Seasonal Items with Pictures!

omg i love the snowman!!!!
i have the reindeer=]
im gonna be getting the snowman this year...i cant wait!!
and i think the elf suit is ADORABLE
and the ornaments rock..
i will prbly be getting all of the ornaments haha
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #76

fieldhockey12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Confirms Christmas 2008 Seasonal Items with Pictures!

I can't wait for the snowman! It looks soooo adorable. I'm already thinking of the perfect name.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #77

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Eeew the snowman is so ugly to me... it looks kinda like a duck!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #78
Lil Kinz
webbiesforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the christmas ornaments. I wonder what the FSIs are going to be
Old 05-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #79
spirit099
Gift Guru

jewel099 is on a distinguished road

The snowman is cute! As for the Christmas ornaments...if I do buy them they would have to go in my daughter's room. My hubby would not like them on the Christmas tree that is for sure. I know he would say "Can't I get away from Webkinz anywhere in this house!"
Old 05-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #80
Lil Kinz
webbiesforme is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you think the PSI is going to be for the bat it is so so cute!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: