Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
lisam is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider completes Valentines Challenge

Thank you!!!

So... I used all my digs and dug every spot up in the clouds and no test tube. Is there anywhere else I should dig tomorrow? Sorry for all these questions! Thank you all so much.

Last edited by lisam; 02-01-2012 at 09:03 PM..
lisam is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #82
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

how long does it take to load the adventure park? Mine says BUILDING MAP and appears to be loading with flashing periods after it.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #83
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

great job! that looks like one cool machine i'll do this challenge for sure! thanks ganz for this
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #84
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=mommaof4;25959160]how long does it take to load the adventure park? Mine says BUILDING MAP and appears to be loading with flashing periods after it.

I still can not get it to load, but hardly anyone is at the Kinzville park, so maybe the Adventure Park is full????

[QUOTE=mommaof4;25959343]
View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
how long does it take to load the adventure park? Mine says BUILDING MAP and appears to be loading with flashing periods after it.

I still can not get it to load, but hardly anyone is at the Kinzville park, so maybe the Adventure Park is full????
can't pick up trash in the Kinzville Park either. Somethings going on. Looks like other can't either. Guess I should try the adventure park again.

Last edited by mommaof4; 02-01-2012 at 09:57 PM..
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #85
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

is anyone else having problems with regular daily quests. map will not load. i hope this does not mean we will not be able to do them all month
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #86
lisam is on a distinguished road

To find the test tube, don't go to the room across the clouds. Go to the room adjacent to Lunk.
lisam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #87

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I did the quest but at the end I choose to end and get the gift (machine).
So I guess I lost all the digs because if I go back there isn't anywhere for me to go dig I guess.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #88

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by bottine3
hello
I need help I cant found the second box of chocolat for the #12

sorry about my engllish
Bottine3
I am having the same problem. When I talk to Lung he says I don't have anything for you now. My Candy Machine says 12/12. The Chocolate Box says 1/2. I went back to try and dig up another Chocolate Box but it only added the prize to my dock and did not change the Challange number. How do I get that second Challange Box of Chocolates?

Thanks, all your tips on the under water Mermaid section really helped a lot!!!!!

I mean Lunk the Giant not Lung..

View Post Originally Posted by lisam
To find the test tube, don't go to the room across the clouds. Go to the room adjacent to Lunk.
I agree, there are two rooms where you can dig up in the clouds. Only the room to the right has the test tube. When you get a dig location that says "Hot" dig only in the spots that touch the "Hot" spot.

OK, I figured it out. After visiting Lunk the giant, go back and click on the Fish King. You have to deliver a second box of Choclates to the Fish King. Maybe I didn't click on him the first time and could have saved myself from having to revisit him.

Last edited by 436194; 02-02-2012 at 01:09 AM..
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #89
Lil Kinz
GAYLE7186 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can not locate the map/puzzle. Any clues where it is.
GAYLE7186 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #90
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by GAYLE7186
i can not locate the map/puzzle. Any clues where it is.
When it gives you the solve puzzle task just click on solve puzzle on the left side of your screen. It will pop up from there. You don't need to search and find it.

Did anyone that closed out yesterday get a daily quest today? Wondering if I need to close out or keep it open.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: