Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider completes Valentines Challenge

Thank you for the answer, but i have to click on the button where it says maybe later, right?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #62

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

My question is a general one concerning the 35 digs we get. In the regular AP quests, we have to dig up every little hole to find extra prizes, but we only get the 10 digs a day to so.

In this Valentine's Quest, when I'm digging in the clouds for the key, should I be using up all of my digs in this one area to uncover any hidden prizes or do I have to save some and dig elsewhere later ??
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #63
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by carterjr
I had no problem on firefox. Do you get daily digs like the regular AP? Or once you accept your prize you are done? If so, make sure you are using all your digs to win other prizes. I got a candy box and fishking bobble head.
That's what most of us are waiting to see. If they are going to keep awarding daily digs for the open quest and not doing daily quests then keep it open until the end of the month or until you dig up all the dig spots. If they are awarding daily quests like regular AP then you'll have to close it to play those.

One thing I've noticed is I don't get my regular daily quests now that the valentine one is there. I guess I have to close it before I can even do my normal AP. So until I finish and close it I can't do my other quests.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #64

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
My question is a general one concerning the 35 digs we get. In the regular AP quests, we have to dig up every little hole to find extra prizes, but we only get the 10 digs a day to so.

In this Valentine's Quest, when I'm digging in the clouds for the key, should I be using up all of my digs in this one area to uncover any hidden prizes or do I have to save some and dig elsewhere later ??
OK, I've answered my own question ~ save the digs for digging later in the quest and then when I've finished all of the quests, I can go back and dig some more for hidden prizes.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #65
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

hello
I need help I cant found the second box of chocolat for the #12

sorry about my engllish
Bottine3
bottine3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #66
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

unfortunetly i don't have an ap pet and i don't know how some of this works i looked through other comments but it didn't help. so first off im at the part where i have to find a key or something for rafi and i have to use digs....where and how do i dig? thanks everyone
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #67

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

congrats! im on step 4
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #68
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
unfortunetly i don't have an ap pet and i don't know how some of this works i looked through other comments but it didn't help. so first off im at the part where i have to find a key or something for rafi and i have to use digs....where and how do i dig? thanks everyone
i figured out my own question, thanks everyone for posting all the helpful tips for the non-ap people
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #69

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Congrats! That is such a cool AP prize
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #70
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Congrats, the prize looks awesome!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: