Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #51
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Webkinz Insider completes Valentines Challenge

Congrats to lemony and Snake!! Good job!!!

Hey, can anybody tell me where the fish king is? I have to give those gifts to him from Sera.
gimmeabook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #52
Webkinz :)
carterjr is on a distinguished road

I had no problem on firefox. Do you get daily digs like the regular AP? Or once you accept your prize you are done? If so, make sure you are using all your digs to win other prizes. I got a candy box and fishking bobble head.
carterjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #53
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

1 account done 13 left to go.. Thinking a few a day lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #54
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

WAY TO GO LEMONY!!!

that was quick!! you go girl!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #55
Peteshaus will become famous soon enough

Anyone else having problems with Boris?? His question mark is there, but he's not. The puzzle I need to solve is not appearing.

I've cleared my cache & rebooted....still not there!
Peteshaus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #56

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

a question, i am doing it right now, do i have to do everything on one day? or just the whole month? it is just too much to do now. so i am just wondering what would happen if i get out of it and do it another time?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #57
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I cannot find Sera's fish friends. Where should I look?
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #58

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Completed the valentine quest with no problems. You do not have to finish the quest today, you have till the end of the month to complete it. Good luck!!

There is another entrance to another room to the right of the first entrance where the kingfish is. That is where you will find Sera's friends. Hope that helped!

Last edited by jillpfrn; 02-01-2012 at 03:11 PM..
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #59
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I cannot find Sera's fish friends. Where should I look?
There should be another open path at the bottom of the underwater map. Not the same path you took to the Fisher King, but another one to the right of that. The friends are in three rooms off that path. Good luck!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #60
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by Peteshaus
Anyone else having problems with Boris?? His question mark is there, but he's not. The puzzle I need to solve is not appearing.

I've cleared my cache & rebooted....still not there!
I had this problem. I finally had to switch from Mozilla to IE to see the puzzle.
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: