Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #121
HoNk :o)
Webkinz :)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider completes Valentines Challenge

I dont really like doing adventure park but i do really want the prizes!
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #122

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

If everyone didn't know all pets this month can take the Valentine's Adventure Park even if you don't have a adventure park pet. This was my first one- it took me about an hour. I got stuck with the fish king- 3 tries to win Bathtub Battles and then I had trouble with Goober's lab game. I ended playing a second time even though I hit a thousand points the first time, it didn't take. I ended up stopping the game after achieving 1000 pts the 2nd time.
It is a little confusing - make sure you find the glowing figure for your next clue. There'll be a box on the upper left for you to find the next person.
I don't understand the dig part yet but that'll be for another day. Now I want to send my friends on mini-quests. And see how that works!
Good luck to all and have a Happy Valentine's Day.
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #123
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Glad that this has an unlimited time to finish...just too much going on and February is a short month!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #124
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

I have an adventure park pet, but hadn't started doing much with daily quests. I have finished the Valentine quest. Now, I don't have anything else to do in the park. Shouldn't I be getting a daily quest to accomplish every day??? Someone who understands how this daily quest business works... PLEASE help explain it to me!!!
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #125
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

Congrats lemony.
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #126
spookybaby282 is on a distinguished road

can someone tell me what is going on with the candy boxes we win with the digs? i finished my quest on the second day and all my candy boxes are stuck in my coupon section and i can't do anything with them... but my brother did his yesterday and all his candy boxes are in the object section of his dock and he can put them in his room. anybody know whats going on and how i can fix this probelm?
spookybaby282 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: