Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #111
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider completes Valentines Challenge

I am not certain if this has been suggested, so I am going to post it and flag it If it is repeat information, please pardon the post ♥

I completed the Valentine Quest on one of our accts today. There are LOTS of spots to dig, which is wonderful! However, anyone who waits until the last minute to complete this quest will not be able to do so without purchasing digs from the eStore.

I didn't think to count the dig spots, so I cannot provide info about just how long you can wait (lol). You could also play the WKN banner click for extra digs, I realize.

But for someone who just goes to the park to play the quest, it would be awfully disappointing to leave some of those spots with no time to save up digs and get back to them.

I think it might be helpful to post a notice somewhere about the number of digs and that the quest may take a few days to complete.

Thanks so much for reading ♥mJb

UPDATE: Just found this on WKN...
When you start this quest in February, you can take as long as you like to complete it.

So, I guess no worries after all

Last edited by myJbees; 02-02-2012 at 08:15 PM..
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #112

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
I am not certain if this has been suggested, so I am going to post it and flag it If it is repeat information, please pardon the post ♥

I completed the Valentine Quest on one of our accts today. There are LOTS of spots to dig, which is wonderful! However, anyone who waits until the last minute to complete this quest will not be able to do so without purchasing digs from the eStore.

I didn't think to count the dig spots, so I cannot provide info about just how long you can wait (lol). You could also play the WKN banner click for extra digs, I realize.

But for someone who just goes to the park to play the quest, it would be awfully disappointing to leave some of those spots with no time to save up digs and get back to them.

I think it might be helpful to post a notice somewhere about the number of digs and that the quest may take a few days to complete.

Thanks so much for reading ♥mJb
There are a total of 60 spots to dig, 40 in the first section and 20 in the other. Both are in the clouds. I have pictures of the dig areas in my guide if anyone wants to see it:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-quest-731412/
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #113
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi there, las
Have you completed the Valentine Quest?

You will not be able to see your Daily Quests until you finish that one.

I completed the Val Quest on one of our accts today, and my Daily Quests showed right up after that. Hugs to you ♥mJb
yes i finished the valentine one , daily shows up, but will not load page on first task!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #114

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
My chocolates are coming up under coupons and coins,They can not be kinzpost or sold on my accounts.
Can't do anything with the chocolates. Sure hope they fix the glitch by Valentine's Day!
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #115
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Glad to know I have no time limit on this quest. As bad as I play Bathtub Battles, I will need it!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #116
claspling will become famous soon enough

So sorry I guess I didn't understand the Valentine Quest. I actually thought we non Adventure Pet owners would be able to play a quest or gain a small prize each day for the month of Feb. What a surprise to find I can't use my extra digs or activate a quest on Feb. 2 or 3 because I completed the Quest and obtained the grand prize on Feb. 1st... could instructions have been more clear or do I need to go back to 1st grade and learn to read?
claspling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #117
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update. I rushed through it so I get more shovels every day but no holes to dig

Oh well...live and learn
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #118
GrammieSWY

carfull will become famous soon enough

Is anyone having trouble with getting Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles to load? I have been unable to get the game to load so I can't proceed with the quest. Any ideas? I emptied the cache and that didn't help at all.

Thanks!
Carfull
carfull is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #119
Lil Kinz
nakisacity123 will become famous soon enough

hi. I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble putting the dig chocolate boxes in their rooms? all my other dig prizes work fine, just this one. anyone else expierencing this? thanks!
nakisacity123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #120
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by nakisacity123
hi. I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble putting the dig chocolate boxes in their rooms? all my other dig prizes work fine, just this one. anyone else expierencing this? thanks!
Ganz is apparently aware of the issue and working on it!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: