Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #91
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider completes Valentines Challenge

hey it seems you did it without it getting stuck. but congratulations on being so quick at it. (i did get through it later.)
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #92
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
look for the anchor.. it will take you back up

i wonder how you open all the other locked pathways...... hmmmmm
The locked ones will only open if you have a task that needs to be done in that area. Once you close out your task/quest they all relock until you have to visit them again. Like you can't go back in the clouds, under water or in the cave unless you have an open quest that says for you to go there.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #93

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

good day...
am using firefox and safari on a mac...
am able to get through to the end, however, many frustrations...
move in slow motion when i return from the clouds or cave or sea.
goobers lab crashes and i have to do it twice after logging out of course.
sometimes bathtub battles loads and sometimes it doesn't.
i like the idea of adventure park, but way too many loading issues for me to actually buy an adventure pet.
good luck everyone,
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #94
Grammy53 is on a distinguished road

I completed the Valentines Challenge too and can't do anything with the boxes of chocolates I dug up. The pet can't eat them and when I drag them into my room they don't work that way too. Anyone else having this problem or know what to do with them???
Grammy53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #95
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

For the people like me that don't actually already have Adventure Park access, during this Feb/Valentine quest, it's ONLY for the Valentine quest, right? I mean, we don't have access to the regular features of AP, correct? And, once you finish the Valentine quest, would the AP access be closed?
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #96
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I did the quest but at the end I choose to end and get the gift (machine).
So I guess I lost all the digs because if I go back there isn't anywhere for me to go dig I guess.
We did this on one account too, and it seems we lost the rest of our digs. On our other account we are about halfway. When I went back today, I had ten additional digs. Needless to say, I'm not completing this quest until the end of the month and I'll be accumulating as many digs as I can and using them before I get the prize
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #97

<3thereadyset<3 has a spectacular aura about<3thereadyset<3 has a spectacular aura about

i got it! its REALLY cool
<3thereadyset<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #98

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Grammy53
I completed the Valentines Challenge too and can't do anything with the boxes of chocolates I dug up. The pet can't eat them and when I drag them into my room they don't work that way too. Anyone else having this problem or know what to do with them???
I have the same problem. Cannot use the chocolate boxes or put them in my room.
111kids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #99

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

so i can't dig anymore? that is too bad. they should have told us before. where can i dig? there are two places right? or are there more (in the clouds where you have to find the key and where you have to find that thing for goober...) anywhere else?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #100

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Thank you lisam for letting me know that I had to see Lunk before the door to the dock would open. Finished up the challenge but didn't realize that if you quit...then you lost all your unused digs. Too bad...it would have been fun to get more prizes. Oh, the chocolate box cannot be put into your room. Must be a glitch. Good luck to all!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: