Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #891
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was for my grandparents on Christmas the year my grandfather was told he would soon die of lung cancer. He was diagnosed in July and told he had 3-6 months to live, so by the time Christmas came, he was feeling the impending end of his life. To raise his spirits and make sure he and my grandmother could enjoy at least one more nice night out, my brother and I gave them a gift card for Red Lobster, one of their favorite places to eat and affordable enough that they could 'splurge' with the gift card.
I don't know for sure that it was our gift card that did it, but 2 Julys later, he's still here.
aces1820 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #892
Webkinz :)

chookie is on a distinguished road

The best I gave was a 3 week trip through Grand Canyon, Death Valley and Joshua Tree to my two kids. We even stayed in the Presidential Suite with our own balcony overlooking the Grand Canyon
chookie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #893
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

The best gift I ever gave was to my parents - it was the gift of time when my mom was seriously ill. I would spend a lot of time first in the hospital, and then at their home, visiting and helping any way that I could. It was a gift to me too because I got to spend some real quality time with them before it was too late.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #894

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

The best present i ever gave was a hug when a friend needed it
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #895
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

The best gift I ever "help" give was last christmas, my son had been having alot of touble in school due to buillies and his reaction to them. He had me help write a letter to Santa promising to try and stop "doing the bad things back to the bullies". It was not easy on him but he managed to get perfect behavior the last week before winter break. He asked for a few things and his most wanted was General Grievous's lego Starfighter to build and play with his dad.
He got to spend christmas eve/day with his grandparent and he did not get the gift (General Grievous's Starfighter) then so he told me that he tired but it must not have been enough so he would work harder. (So poud of him). Well when we got home from out trip to vist the grandparents he was shocked to see under our little tree at home a gift. He asked if we forgot to take one that was for his grandparents. The gift had a note - Sorry I missed this one when I left your gifts at your Nana and Pappap's as you asked, so I left it here for you to find, Great job dealing with the bullies hiting back is never a good idea- Love Santa.

He was floored and then when he open it he jumped around a bit.

I think so far that was the best gift I helped give.
TigMagick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #896
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

The best presents I ever gave were when we had nothing and handmade all of our gifts: hanging baskets with beautiful plants, knitted caps and scarves, embroidered sweat shirts, etc, and pictures with decorated pricture frames.
ManxKat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #897

MissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonder

The best gift I ever gave was a handmade, miniature breakfast tray made out of polymer clay for my mom on Mother's Day. Seeing her face light up made my day.

Merry Christmas in July, and thank you for this contest!
MissUnderstood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #898
Bubbles1288

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

the best gift i ever gave was a huge magnet that said =1 awesome mom and a awesome keychain that said =1 awesome dad.and also a gift card.
Good luck everyone!!
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #899
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

The best present i ever gave was love from my heart and the thought of making a homemade card from scratch in the form of my mom's favorite thing

Dmaster.
Dmaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #900

julesg is on a distinguished road

A scrapbook to a grandparent filled with years of memories.
julesg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: