Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 04:24 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

MY BEST GIFT I HAVE GIVEN WAS TO SHARE THE LOVE,JOY AND THE LIGHT TO ALL IN THESE MAGICAL MOMENTS!AND ALWAYS I"LL DO THAT!
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 04:59 AM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

veron has a spectacular aura about

the best present I ever gave was a Christmas card
veron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:32 AM   #83
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

That is cool to have christmas in july.I hope i win.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:53 AM   #84
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

the best gift i ever gave, this is so easy.
when i was in school i had a part time job and i saved my money to get stuff.
the very first thing i ever bought with my money was for my mom. i got her a birthstone ring, which she wore up to the day she passed away. that ring is now my daughter's.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #85
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Me too! I love opening presents! And I don't have to find Hailey 5 times, woo hoo! Thanks WI!

The best present I ever got for Christmas was my Dad surviving a massive heart attack in November 2007 and being with us for the holidays. Things like that make you realize what is really important.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:09 AM   #86
Lil Kinz
wanttoknow is an unknown quantity at this point

It is probably true that the best gift is one given from the heart, no matter what that gift actually is. The most memorable gift I remember giving is a handmade bed quilt. I started in February and cut each piece by hand with scissors. Then over the next 9 months, spent every free moment piecing together all those little bits of fabric into a warm blanket to cover a queen-sized bed. On one hand it seemed to take forever, but on the other, I spent each moment thinking of the recipient. I thought how much she meant to me and the hours of our lives that we spent together laughing and crying. A lot of my heart went into that quilt along with all the hours of time, yards of material, spools of thread, and the needles that bent from hard use. When I look back, I think that was the best gift I ever gave for it was truly given from my heart.
wanttoknow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:10 AM   #87
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

The best gift I ever got was this porcelain tea set, it was my grandmother's and I still have it even though the set is over 127 years I cherish it!

Thanks for contest!!

Good luck to all!!
chris73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:16 AM   #88
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

My son had always dreamed of seeing the ocean since the time he could walk & talk. And my mother had never been out of the country, So for my son's birthday a couple years ago, I suprized both him and my Mom with our tickets to Cancun, Mexico. I had never been on a family vacation before either, so it was a wonderful trip for all 3 of us!
webkizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #89
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

The best present I ever gave? Was giving my cousin some barbies she really wanted but what I really liked was seeing how happy she was. I also was happy about giving my older brother a new video game that he wanted but if it's not an xbox, he won't react like he's happy. That's ok though. He still liked it, even though he didn't show us on the outside!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

The best gift I ever made was a calendar for my mom. She had lost her calendar and needed a new one .

Merry early christmas!
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: