Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #881
Lil Kinz
camycel62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Hi webkinz insider! I would have to say the BEST present I ever gave, was Fool's Chocolate from "Vacation" to my Best friend Leslie. She loved it. Delish!
camycel62 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #882
Webkinz :)

anmahree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

One of the best presents I ever gave is when my brother and I saved up and chipped in for airline tickets for my mom and dad to go on vacation to Florida. They had never been on vacation by themselves since they had us and we really wanted to see them go and have a good time......and they did!
anmahree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #883
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

The best present I ever gave was cookies that I have made to a food bank.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #884
Lil Kinz
bookworm55 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present i ever gave was a professional group picture of my brothers and me to my dad. my brothers are barely around so my dad was so happy to see all of us together
bookworm55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #885
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

the best present i ever gave was when i spent a whole day with my mom making cookies for everyone in my family & our friends, we worked really hard on baking everyone's favorite & making the platters look really nice.
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #886

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

A knit hippo to my sister
CatLover63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #887

gerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clown

The best gift I ever gave to someone would probably be the time I flew in to visit my aunt on her birthday and we threw a big surprise party!
gerbilsrawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #888
Lil Kinz
belleconverse is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present i ever gave was a pop art painting of the rolling stones i made in school to my dad, he loved it more then anything.
belleconverse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:56 PM   #889
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

hmmmm......
best gift????? probably a little bird house i painted myself for my mom
stacir is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #890
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

The best gift I ever gave is my son. He is my Daddy's only grandson and my Maternal grandparents only great grandson.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: