Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #871
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best gift i gave was clubpenguin figers to me sister
warzone2251 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #872
xoingtoby

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

My sister is always a giver and is always thinking of everyone else, but it seems that she never got anything really super special herself, so I wanted to be the one to do that for her. As a surprise I took her to the jewelry store (a nice one) and while we were looking at rings she saw one she really liked. I told her then that I wanted to get it for her and she was like "really?". She was totally amazed and even cried that I would do something so nice for her, but she so totally deserved it. She is an amazing sister. She wore that ring all the time and when the gem fell out of it, she had it put into her wedding ring band. It was almost like she was giving back to me in her show of appreciation and love that she would put it with something so precious. I love my sister so much and I'm so glad that I was able to show her, at least once, how much she means to me.
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #873
milstarian
milstarr is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a mother's birthstone ring to my Mom.
milstarr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #874
gardaros
Gardaros is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was a kid, I collected Kinder Surprise toys. There was a lot of smurfs that year. My grandmother had just recently been confined to a wheelchair, so that year for christmas I reassembled some of the smurfs to make one that sat in a wheelchair, and I called it Grandma Smurf. Years later, when she passed away, that smurf was still on display in her house.
Gardaros is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #875

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

Best present, I think, is the one I gave my husband when I married him the day before his b-day. It wasn't a Christmas present, but he still says it was the best present he ever got.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #876
ctyankee55 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best thing I ever gave was my heart to the most wonderful person in the world
ctyankee55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #877
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Best gift for Christmas for me is all of the family coming home for Christmas.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #878
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

The best present I ever gave was a card I gave to my little brother for his birthday. I don't have enough money for an actual present at the tie so I gave him a card I made with a HUGE mudkip on it that's saying "Happy birthday!". I spent a lot of time on that drawing. He really liked it.
tacobell222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #879

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

The best present I ever gave was to my parents for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. I edited a movie together with all the photos I could find of them and put it to their favorite songs. They were highschool sweethearts so I showed the photos chronilogically from then until now. It came out really nice and they were surprised to get it. They still enjoy watching it from time to time.
BirdGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #880
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

One of the best gifts I have ever given was the birthstone necklace I gave to my Mom for Christmas last year. She has wanted one for years, so this year she was surprised to receive it. It felt nice to give her something she really wanted after everything that she has given my family and I.
tinkrulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: