Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 09:14 AM   #861
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was a Nintendo DS game to my brother. He plays with it all the time! It makes you feel happy when you know your gift is being used!

NICE8x
NICE8x is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #862
Webkinz :)
mrs00767 is on a distinguished road

I gave many hours/days of care for my Great Aunt who lived to be 93 years old. She was able to live in her home until her Guardian Angel came for her. My Great Uncle went to heaven some 30 years + before her and she lived alone from that time on.
Mrs00767
mrs00767 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #863
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

The best gift I ever gave (I got in trouble) was on Mothers Day I took my bike a couple miles to town, when I got home they had been looking for me. I got my Mom this Glass Vase she had seen in the gift shop window. Got in a lot of trouble, but got lots of hugs. I have that vase in my home now!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #864

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

The best present I ever gave was a hardcover book I made of all of our vacation pictures. It was a lot of fun to make and it looks so beautiful!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #865

salenapanda is on a distinguished road

Thats a very hard question so Im going to answer it this way. Whatever presents I gave that made my kids super excited is the best present ever gaven!
salenapanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:43 AM   #866

guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds
guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a bead kit to my sister. She had always wanted it and now whenever I see her make beautiful jewelry with it I always feel happy.
Merry Christmas in July!!
guingal36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #867
Diabetes Awareness!!
Lil Kinz

zdm99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best present I gave was a movie my brother and sisters and I made for my dad, we filled it with funny, loving memorys, family pictures, speacialthings we'll always remember!

zdm99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #868
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

The best present I ever gave my brother would have to be a Google. I got it for him simply because he liked it alot, and didn't have his allowance with him. He REALLY liked his new Webkinz. I helped him name it Harry.
spunkygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #869
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

What a great idea for a contest!!!

It is so great to read through such wonderful ideas of "giving"!!!

My husband thinks the best gift I ever gave was a 2nd hand brown leather couch for his "man room"...he had an old, 2nd hand futon in there and the wooden parts had long since broken, but he continued to sit in it...at a slope, with the futon mattress sloping down to the floor! He works from home, so its kind of a big deal that he can be comfortable while typing away at his computer!

I had to borrow money to get it, but he was SO grateful and he is so much happier now!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #870
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

One year I put together a collection of every book ever written by Louis L'Amour. My father in law has always enjoyed his writing. Many of his books are out of print. I went to thrift shops, used book stores, the internet and ebay. It took me over 8 months to put together an affordable collection. I don't have a lot of money so it took a while. Then I bought a wooden trunk to hold them in. My father-in-law is often difficult to buy for, he has everything he needs. It was so rewarding to see how surprised and happy this gift made him. That's what makes it a good gift I think, knowing how much it was appreciated. Merry Christmas everyone!
TINK55555 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: