Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #841
Webkinz :)
TNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

We gave a Webkinz to a friend visiting from China. She has had fun with this.
TNMorris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #842
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog knows the way
pollywog knows the waypollywog knows the waypollywog knows the waypollywog knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

About 25 years ago (gee time flies) I got my brother an Andre Dawson baseball glove for Christmas. He loved it... and still has it.. what fun it was to watch him open that gift because I knew how much he really wanted it!
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #843
kairokats

kairokats is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I gave (I was told) was I cleaned the house for my house cleaner for her birthday and didn't tell her until she showed for work. Surprise! You have the day off for your birthday!
kairokats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:21 AM   #844
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

The best gift i ever gave was to my daughter it was a xbox 360. She was so happy. She alway wanted one.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:37 AM   #845
Lil Kinz
Sinister is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift i have given was a coat, gloves and scarf to one of my homeless friends!
Sinister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:47 AM   #846
ShonPonder

lponder will become famous soon enough

The best present i gave was to my husband... It wasnt the actual present that he loved the most, it was the way i had given it to him... I sent him on a scavenger hunt through out my house starting with a card i had left him in his stocking.. Written on the card was a clue to the next Clue and at the end of the Clue Cards i wrote P.S. I love You... I hid 6 cards in all tell he found his treasure at the end... Which was a watch.... He said the way i went about giving him his gift made the present mean more to him than anything else he has ever gotten...
lponder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:54 AM   #847

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

The best gift I've ever given was a rare out of print book for my dad. He had read it as a library book, loved it, and then could never get a hold of it again. Until I found it on the internet. Hooray!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:30 AM   #848
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

The best gift I ever gave was probably a necklace from the Swarovski store for my mom. She always complains about my dad never giving her any jewelry so I wanted to get her something sparkley!
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:24 AM   #849
Crawford10 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I've ever given was to my Mom. Every summer I would ride my bike down the road to this place where wild lilies grew. I would pick a pick a bunch and take them to her. My Mom still talks about how I did this for her every year. This past year I was driving home from work and I saw the lilies and stopped and picked some. I detoured back to my Mom's house and knocked on the door and handed her the flowers. I will never forget the look on her face. I'm glad I can still surprise her!
Crawford10 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:41 AM   #850
Lil Kinz
pichette is on a distinguished road

Before we were married, I made an afghan for my then boyfriend, now husband. Now, 17 years later, he still sleeps with it every night. Even he says it's the present that he's used the most for the longest!
pichette is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: