Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 09:02 PM   #821
Webkinz :)

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a belt buckle my best friend had wanted for a long time
k9jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 09:02 PM   #822
Lil Kinz

beena85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to saay that the best present I gave would have to be a small hand-stiched squid toy made from a blue glove and a fuzzy purple sock with two buttons for eyes, one yellow one red. I have to say, it was pretty cute... and funny looking!
beena85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #823
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

The best present I ever got was a hamster for my birthday last year- a complete surprise!
eludedreverie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #824
Lil Kinz
AwesomerErin is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave my mom homemade candles.
AwesomerErin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #825

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

My daughter loves fairies, and she loves chess, so my husband found a set of fairy chess pieces for her. We needed a board to go with the pieces, so I bought a square mirror and hand-painted it with glass paint so it looked like little vines were outlining the squares, and I frosted the "black" squares. My father hand-made a wooden box for it, and we mounted the board in the lid and placed the pieces in the box's drawers. We finished it off by hot-gluing plastic flowers and vines around the top. It's absolutely beautiful, and special because three members of our family pitched in to put it together for her. It made a wonderful Christmas gift.
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #826
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

The best gift I ever gave was.. well, my friend had a birthday weeks ago. so I got my friend a zhu zhu pet hamster and car. My friend loved it and thanked me for it sooooo much!

I must say, it was THE BEST gift I ever gave.
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #827

Girlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clown

The best present I ever gave was to my mom. it was a home-made jewelery box that had mine and her names on it. she cried when she saw it. (:
Girlicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:40 PM   #828
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

The best present I ever gave was a real race car for my son at christmas time, he really wanted to try racing, so I bought an old car for him to fix up to race.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #829
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best gift I ever gave was a cruise to my children. We had a blast!
jnut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #830

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

My time and love. year before last I made over 120 loves of home made wheat bread, which included freshly grinding the wheat for each batch of bread. This little sacrifice brings so much joy to others.
dollymomma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: