Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #801
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was to my dd's music teacher. He had gotten a lot of gift cards so when we brought him a homemade gift, there were tears in his eyes. He actually tried not to show it, but I knew he loved it!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #802
mamamagic is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was a polar express train to my grandson. He asked Santa for one, but got a "baby" one. He is only three. So the next year I got him an electric Polar Express train. He loves it and plays with it every day. He even slept with the engine when he first got it.
mamamagic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #803
DIABETES AWARENESS

99ashley is on a distinguished road

The best present that I gave someone was a Webkinz.I had an extra one that I didn't put on line yet and my friend wanted another one, so I gave it to her! It wasn't even her Birthday.
99ashley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #804
DesignerDiva is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a giant teddy bear for my father for his birthday. It made even him look small. He loved it, we named him Harry the Bear.
DesignerDiva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #805

mao333 will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was to my brother at Christmas when I was 9 years old. My brother was a lot older and was really interested in books about WWII. I bought him a book he had told my parents about and was extremely surprised when he got it from me! (It was quite expensive and I saved up my allowance.)
mao333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #806
Lil Kinz
bishdog is an unknown quantity at this point

A new puppy! My kids got a new friend and a dog from the shelter found a home - what a Merry Christmas for everybody!
bishdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #807

shjack180 is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite gifts that I gave was to my a friend of mine who really liked Mater, peanut butter, and duct tape. I found her a talking Mater stocking and stuffed it with the things that she liked. I also got her one of those Gopher things that fold out to grab things that are too high to reach. It represented an inside joke we had. Anyway, when I gave her the stocking, she pulled out the Gopher and everything popped out of the stocking. It was so funny because she was so excited by the Gopher, she hardly noticed that the rest of her gifts fly out. Ah, good times, good times.
shjack180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #808
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

The best present I ever gave was the year I got my son as many of the CARS matchbox cars as I could find for his birthday and Christmas. It was so exciting to be able to find them all for him, as he was collecting them. Took a long time and a lot of patience and browsing, but it was worth it.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #809
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

The best present I ever gave was to my dh. We were going to his parents for christmas, so it was not very easy to pull off. I actually got him 2 gifts. The first was a computer game he had been strongly hinting that he wanted. I ordered it in secret, got it in secret and wrapped it in secret and kept if so hidden that he had not a clue about it. The second was a marx brother's movie with a note, wrapped in a way that he knew he was getting a movie.

We loaded up the car, and I still kept the 1st gift completely hidden. We got to his parents, I put all the gifts under the tree. Come Christmas morning he opened his gift politely, but I knew he was disapointed he was not getting the game. The note fell to the floor and had to be pointed out to him. He read the rhyme on the note about the surprises of Christmas, the beauty to trees and how one should look closely at it. After some confusion he found the small gift with his game. He was very happy. And though he no longer has that game, he still watches the movie often.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #810
Lil Kinz
Webbean is on a distinguished road

A giant stuffed Teddy bear!
Webbean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: