Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #791
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Back when Beanie Babies were super rare, me and my grandmother made up a HUGE(about 50 Beanies)basket of them for my cousin. There was a store that had a grab bag every Sunday...and me and grandma would wait for an hour or so in the cold, to get in line for the grab bag sale(for 20 dollars, you got in line to pick from a pile of brown paper bags containing 3 beanie babies). I collected them too, but I wanted to do something special for my cousin that year...just because I was missing my little sister who I hadn't seen in 4 years at that point.
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #792

Ceridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to behold

The best gift I ever gave was a scrap book for my sister. She went to live with my grandma when we were in school and I noticed that she left the empty book behind so I spent over a month decorating the pages for her.

Please do not give out your grade even in the past.
Webberlily
Ceridwen55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #793
Lil Kinz
Benji314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. OK. The best present I have ever received was probably the DS Lite I got, and the Pokemon Diamond game I got with it. It was so cool! I still use both.

But, the best one I gave was a home-made pillow and pillow-case I gave to my sister. It was way fun to make.
Benji314 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #794
Lil Kinz
vickyliu is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I've ever gave was a $200 silver necklace I gave to my mom. It has MOM spelled out and there was a topaz(her birthstone) in the "o".
vickyliu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #795
Lil Kinz

sammy27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best present I ever gave was a scrapbook I made for my mom telling her how much i love her! I did this 2 years ago and she found it again yesterday and is like hey look what i found remember this?! love you mom!
sammy27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:50 PM   #796
Lil Kinz
KensieKinzz is an unknown quantity at this point

The best thing I ever got anyone was probably a book I got for my mom. It was an old book she used to read when she was a kid.
KensieKinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #797

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

My best present I ever gave was a winter hat (my daughter's favorite) that my daughter thought she had lost and I had found later and put it in her stocking for Christmas! She was soooo HAPPY!
kangaandroo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #798
euridisea

kinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to all

I asked my husband what the best gift I gave him was and he told me "our sons." While that was sweet, I think it was the personalized bible I got him when he was ordained. I had all the information from his family and mine transferred over so that it is now OUR family bible.
kinzmom39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #799

MooShoo135 has a spectacular aura about

the best present i probably gave was $500 me and my friends helped raise to a local homeless shelter
MooShoo135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #800
Unregistered

On the 10th anniversary of our marriage I surprised my husband with a whole vow renewal ceremony with all of our friends and family He was so surprised and we had so much fun!

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: