Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Thanks WI, you are awesome!
The best gift I gave was silence. It's a long story.
trickyboy3 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 02:15 AM   #72
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Hmmmm... what a great question!!!
I think maybe the best gift I've ever given was to locate a masseuse who could travel to my friend's room when she was in a city other than where she lived, while her husband was gravely ill in hospital there (and pay for the massage of course). And also to fedex a care package to her daughter there to give her things to keep her occupied. It was hard to have her so far away in such a difficult time. I hope you didn't mean "Christmas" present. If so, nevermind......
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:16 AM   #73
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I gave my best friend a patchwork quilt for her birthday last week. It took me two months with a lot of figuring out to make the arrangement of lights and darks form pinwheels and stars-- there was a lot of taking apart, but it finally all came together. She loves it, and even her dog tries to steal it from the bed.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:24 AM   #74
Lil Kinz

bengelm is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave for Christmas was LIFE! It was Christmas Eve and there came news of a car accident from my school. I discovered it was a girl I knew of, but didn't know very well. The counselors were saying that she needed blood, but had a type of blood requiring a certain kind (I don't remember the type). Anyway, I decided to donate, just in case, even though I am terrified of needles of any kind. I donated blood, and while they were taking the blood, the nurse said I had the right type! She was so excited! My sister and brother also had the right type, and they donated too, just to make sure the hospital had enough. The nurse said we gave the gift of life to that girl that day. I was so proud! And she and I became friends, and Amy and I remain friends to this day!
bengelm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #75
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

The best Christmas present was being with the entire famiily on the land-sea trip to DisneyWorld for one week. Wonderful memories.

The greatest gift we gave was to take our family to Disney World. We all have wonderful memories of the time we spent there
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 AM   #76
Lil Kinz
spotty13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

there are 3 things a disney mug a disney pen and another disney pen all with my money but it is the thought that counts for my family!!!:cdin o:at disney world
spotty13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:00 AM   #77
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

The best present I put under the Kmart wishing tree for Christmas. I never got to see the look on the girl's face I bought it for, but I'm sure she must have been really happy with it.
Oekie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:19 AM   #78
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

The best gift I ever gave was a cookie jar filled with homemade cookies
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:43 AM   #79

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

the best present I ever gave was clearing and tidying someones garden for their birthday. I planted lots of lovely flowers. Shame it did not last too long!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #80
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

A homemade set of cushions to my mum
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: