Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #771
Star Wars Rox!!
Webkinz :)

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

i think the best present i ever gave was.. hm... my brother LOVVEDDD!!! the webbies i got him...
margo1211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #772
Have a Great Day!
GramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of light

The best gift I ever gave was the gift of life to my daughter. When she grew up she gave me 3 wonderful grandsons - all who love WebkinzWorld!
GramsHansen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #773
Gabbygirl025
Lil Kinz
Gabby2597 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I've ever gotten was a new laptop

The best present I've ever gave was a camera to my best friend

* the best present I've ever gave was ...... a charm bracelet I made that took like a month to finish for my best friend.
Gabby2597 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:09 PM   #774
´♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸¸.¸.☆¨¯`♥
Gift Guru

blonde_gurrl is just really niceblonde_gurrl is just really nice

Well, it didn't happen yet.. when my daughter starts school in September, I'm giving her a silver chain with a pink glass bead apple pendant - for her first day of school.

But, so my entry will count, The best present I ever gave was probably the old WW2 German coins I bought my husband. He LOVES them.
blonde_gurrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #775
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

The best presents I've ever given are Christmas shoeboxes every year to a girl in another country. I've never seen who they went to, be seeing as how most of them had never gotton presents before, I bet they were really happy!
tjsie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #776
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

The best present I ever gave was two picture frames for my dad's girlfriend (practically my step-mom), filled with pictures of her grandchildren, she loved it.

Thanks for hosting this contest... it's a cool contest for the summer!
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #777
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was to my daughter. I bought her a pearl necklace to wear on her wedding day.
MaryAn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #778
Diabetes Awareness

truite12 is just really nicetruite12 is just really nice

Bonjour
Le plus beau cadeau que j'ai donné , c'est une caméra hd pour mon mari avant d'aller en voyage
Merci
truite 12
truite12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #779
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

My Kirby plush toy!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #780

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

The best Christmas present I gave to my mother-in-law many years ago was when I told her I didn't have a present for her that morning but it would be ready for her in about 6 months. The look on her face when she clued in to what I meant was priceless!!!!!!!!!!

The best non-holiday present I gave was a letter to my father that I had wirtten to him when he was at a low part in his life and was getting ready to go away to get the help he needed. Years later when we were clearing out his things when he passed away, I found my letter in his wallet. Even though he never said anything about it I know that my letter had a hugh impact on him and I like to believe that it helped him through his struggle to turn his life around and get back to his family. Writting that letter and giving it to my father was also a present I gave to myself.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: