Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #751
Happy Halloweenie!
Webkinz :)

jellytoast is just really nicejellytoast is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I have ever given is... $50 to a homeless person on the street. It was so sad to see the person out in the cold with no coat.
jellytoast is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #752

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

This is a nice contest!

The best gift I have ever given was when I got my mom a Glee CD, and Just Dance for Wii on Mothers Day last year. She was so happy and excited. She even cried she was so happy. She still loves it to this day.
jonas12345 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #753
Unregistered

My best Christmas gift ever was a blue bicycle. When I was six years old we had a flood on Christmas Eve and lost everything. But my parents had hidden my new bicycle across town and they were not flooded. I felt so lucky. I'll never forget it.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #754

PrettyPony is on a distinguished road

My best present is helping my Mom with her Relay for Life walk. She loves it!
PrettyPony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #755
labloverzach

FolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to behold

The best gift I have ever given was a jewelry box for my little sister. She was very sick with the stomach flu at the time, but the minute she saw that little box, her eyes lit right up.
FolkCat1234 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #756
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

The best present I have ever gave, was a ticket to a youth conference that my friend wanted to go to and didn't have money for it at the time.
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #757

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

The best present I ever gave was, hmmm....
each of my children got a backpack and inside it was an envelope with Walt Disney World annual passes.
Also wrapped up in the backpack was a roll of coins for pressed pennies, Disney Dollars, a lanyard for pin trading with their first pin attached, a water bottle, sunscreen and a Passport to use at Epcot. In the tree was an envelope with all of our hotel arrangements and itinerary listed. What fun it was to see their excitement!!! I'll never forget it.
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #758
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

The best gift I ever gave was a dancing singing stuffed reindeer. I sent it to my oldest brother and his family and they so loved it!! He said that they just kept playing it over and over, it was so funny! I was glad that it brought them so much laughter and joy!! Then just a few years ago I found a bigger animated stuffed snowman and I got such a kick out of it, I just HAD to get it and send it to my brother!!! The hardest part about that gift was that I bought it on clearance AFTER Christmas and had to wait a whole year before I could send it to them!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #759
katworm is on a distinguished road

My nephew wanted a train table. So my husband made it. I painted it. And when we gave it to him for Christmas, he loved it!
katworm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #760
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

I gave one of my friends an iPod for her birthday.
aibo7m3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: