Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 08:28 AM   #721
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I {SANTA} ever gave:
Last year one of our DS's was on that cusp of not believing in the Christmas magic anymore and thought he'd challenge Santa. He had heard from his uncle that 30 years ago he got a full size pinball machine from Santa, so DS wrote his customary letter asking for a full size pinball machine!
As I researched these games I was dismayed to discover that the last real Bally's pinball machine was made in 1976! RETIRED NOW!
I {SANTA} found an older war vet who repairs older machines and sold us a beautiful pinball table which was waiting in the living room when DS got up Christmas morning!
Needless to say, for him, the magic still lives on and he persistently tells all who will listen his incredible story! And to think, a piece of history that he can tell and pass down his children!
I'll bet he will love it more than any other gaming system he ever gets to play, because it's magic!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #722
acky Records!
Gifted

mellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roost

The best present I ever gave was when I gave my mom a coupon book for different things, like back rubs, washing dishes,etc.. She loved it.
mellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #723
Webkinz :)

PlatypusInPlaid is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a cupcake decorating kit and a cookbook to my best friend. She loved it, and now we bake together all the time!!
PlatypusInPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:42 PM   #724
Lil Kinz
firstvisit is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I gave was a journal with a bear on it for one of my best friend`s birthday.She LOVED It SOOO MUCH and she gave me a big hug when I gave it to her.
firstvisit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #725
This is your sister?

SilverWolves is a name known to allSilverWolves is a name known to allSilverWolves is a name known to all

I gave my sisters a little kinz that was basically my best
SilverWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #726

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

The best gift I ever gave was to my parents. For their 50th wedding anniversary, I made them a scrapbook about their marriage and their kids (and their kids' kids). It was very special. And then after the 50th wedding anniversary party, I made another scrapbook about that event.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #727
Directioner <3

Pupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all around

The best gift I have ever given was either a homeade Happy Birthday card or a waterslide. ( A plastic tarp you lay out and slide down)
Pupdogkat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #728
Lil Kinz
bowcraft12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present that I ever gave was a paper mache to my mom. I was only 8 when I did it. It didn't come out looking that good but I had asked my mom to take me to the store to get the supplies for it and had told her that it was actually for a school project. When I told her that it was for here she got very happy.
bowcraft12345 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #729
Lil Kinz
Mongo02 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave for Christmas was the year I gave my sister this Webkinz she really wanted.
Mongo02 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #730
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Thanks for the great contest.
The best gift I ever gave was when I gave my goddaughter a cross I had bought for her baptism in Jerusalem. It started a tradition where I give her a cross from a different country every year on her baptism anniversary.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: