Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #711
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a cool personalized sign for my dad's new workshop.
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #712
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

the best gif i ever gave was 40 coupons to my mom for different things, i spent all day making boxes for them and thinking of things to give her XD
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #713
my dogs babies r
Webkinz :)

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

The best gift I every gave was a quilt that I made myself. Became an instant family heirloom.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #714
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I have ever been given was an ipod touch! i was so excited when i got it!!!

the best gift i have ever given is pottery piece that i made myself for my mother. It was huge and is sill in my Family Room!!

Thanks and good luck to all!!!!
curioshop999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #715
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

My best present I gave was a necklace for my sister and mom.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:53 PM   #716
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The best gift I ever gave:

I gave 275 Webkinz to my county's Childrens' Services. They are giving them to newly adopted children and children who are in foster care.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #717

Farandaway will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was the first copy of my book manuscript to my grandmother for her birthday. I wrote it in her honor, and she inspired one of the characters. She cried when she read it.
Farandaway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #718
katkitty

the best present i ever gave was an apple nano from my whole family to my dad
Old 07-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #719
Diabetes Awareness

webbyworld has a spectacular aura aboutwebbyworld has a spectacular aura about

the best present i ever gave someone was a picture i painted myself. it was of their dog that passed away recently. it meant so much to them and i felt really goood after .
webbyworld is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #720
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

The best gift I gave to my family was gift cards for a sheep, a goat, chickens and rabbits for families in need with World Vision.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: