Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #701
beebe500
Webkinz :)

Bernie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a plant I painted to my mom that she still has.
Bernie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #702
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

The best present I ever gave was a 50 dollar gift card for a Target store.
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #703

ctufts is a jewel in the roughctufts is a jewel in the rough

The best presents i ever gave were 5 FREE FOOT RUBS for my mom! She was so thrilled!
ctufts is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #704
Lil Kinz

EpicAngel2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present i ever gave was a whole day @ the mall, with 4 of my closest friends. it was that: My very closeest friend(1) was gonna move to somewhere far away, and if she would visit, we could only see her once a month. We all were very sad, then i had an idea to spend a day with her @ the mall, with 3 other of my friends. Me and 1 of my other friends planned the whole day out,
1. We would go see a movie of my friends(1) choice
2.then we all would go have lunch after the movie
and
3. we would go shooping.
then we found out she wasnt gonna move!
We were happy, and disappionted, happy cause she wasnt moving, disappionted cause we couldn't do our plan. then when we were talking about it, my friend(1) wanted to know so we told her. She was overwhemled with happiness, she was so happy that we cared that much to plan all of that. She was like crying( happy tears) then she said thtat we should do it, so we did, and my other friend had to leave early so she couldnt shop. but later i bought these rings, that each had a letter on it, and together they spelled "LOVE"
She said that they are to show we are not friends, we are sisters, so that was my best present i ever gave!
and it was probably the best present i ever got, to see the happiness, and love, and joy on my friends face!

EpicAngel2020 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #705
pjcollie is on a distinguished road

the best present I ever gave was a full manicure kit for my mom.
pjcollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #706
Lil Kinz
Liferiver is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a poor memory, so as far as I can remember, the best present I've given was to my Grandma. She loves oceans and lighthouses. I found these bags at the dollar store of neat plastic decorations shaped like lighthouses, boats, the sun, fish, turtles, lobsters, crabs, etc. and the next time I saw her, I gave her a bunch. (Yes, not all; I like collecting those things. ) She still has them.

Either that, or the card I made for my parents where Santa gets pulled over for speeding.
Liferiver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 AM   #707
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Thank you for the contest.

The best present I ever gave was a day off to a mom of three small children. I showed up at her house and took care of the children giving her a chance to go do anything she wanted.
I entertained the kids, did some laundry, vacuumed the floors, and put dinner in the crock pot. The kids made some great pictures for her and when she came home she said it was better than Christmas!
I have to say it was not only a great gift to her but also me too.

Thanks again WI.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:55 AM   #708
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

The best present I ever gave was a Pom Pom Kitty to my DD for Christmas, she never forgot that day!
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #709
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

The best present I ever gave was a webkinz to my friend!

It was a trading card pack and it revealed to be a mystical panda!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #710
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I think that the best present I ever gave was when I gave my aunt a copy of one of my stories.
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: