Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 11:27 PM   #681
Loves her...
Webkinz :)

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best Christmas gift I ever gave was giving my mom a tray shaped like a christmas tree that i made and painted, and now she uses it every year
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2011, 06:15 AM   #682
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

the best gift I ever gave is the schnauzer I got for my brother
snowpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:00 AM   #683

Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicness
Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicness

I got my brother a Star Wars game for our wii. May not sound like a lot, but he still plays it and thanks me for it to this very day......BOYS!
Angel Kitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #684
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Hmm well my friend was really poor and at the time webkninz were a huge thing, and her parents said she couldnt get one, and it was just my birthday and i got 20 so i went to the store with my mom and we picked out a cat for her. I gave it to her the next day of school and she loved it so much she cried, i also got a christmas card to go with it!
warriorgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #685
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Over the years I have given many presents that people have loved.
Some have asked for something special .... some have been surprised.

But the best gift you can ever give is time spent with a person. Time to do things together. Time to just sit and talk. Time to just let the person know that you love them and care enough to spend your time one on one with them. ♥ Those are the times that make the best memories too !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:03 AM   #686
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that the best gift I've ever given was to my mom. When my older brother went to college, my mom was so sad to see him leave. One evening last year, I was talking to my brother about how we should suprise my mom and have him come home for the weekend! His friend, who was planning on coming down on particular weekend agreed to help. My brother's friend drove my brother home at night while our family was out to dinner. I told my brother to place his shoes near the front door so my mom would see them and wonder why they were there. When my mom walked in the door, she saw my brother's shoes and after she looked around for a minute, he walked out from his room and suprised her! She was so happy to see him again she cried! We told her the story and she thanked both of us and gave us big hugs. We had a great weekend and spent a lot of time with eachother!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #687
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

cool i like it
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #688
drslk

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

I just read the instructions again to make sure that the best present we have given was not specifically a Christmas present. I thought a lot about this question and my mind kept going back to the same thing: The best present(s) I have had the honor of giving were my services to victims of domestic violence. As a Clinical Psychologist I see victims pro bono (free) for therapy as well as testify as an expert witness, if needed. As many victims have no support system and no money, I feel blessed that I am able to help them. And this is one of those "gifts" where you feel as if you have benefited far more than the person to whom you gave the gift.
SandraK0426 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #689
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for hosting this contest! It is a wonderful idea for a topic. There are lots of touching responses.

The best gifts I have ever given are gifts of my time and energy.

The one that comes to mind is when my close friends were buiding a new house when my goddaughter was 2 and my godson was a newborn baby. I helped with babysitting, packing, moving, unpacking, and anything else to get them settled in the new home. There are lots of fond memories of that time.

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #690
Lil Kinz

ElizaDK80 is on a distinguished road

The best present I gave was the handmade police memorial quilt I gave to my mom. It pays tribute to the local police officers she worked with and keeps her warm!
ElizaDK80 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: