Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #671
Webkinz :)

Antihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I've given someone is probably a hardcover memoir book I sent to my wife our first Christmas together (although I was in Afghanistan). The purpose of the book was so that we could preserve all of our memories and stories to come throughout the rest of our lives together.
Antihero is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #672
JulyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the best gift that I gave was when I gave my mom her favorite candy(licorice) and I gave her the Ice Cream Sandwich Plant and then I traded and gave her the Collie's PSI. It was way awesome!!
JulyKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #673
moonshine1996

beanielegs is a jewel in the roughbeanielegs is a jewel in the rough

When I was younger I used to sell some home decorations through a company similar to Tupperware. One year they had a ceramic fawn with a red ribbon and bell around it's neck. My mom wanted one of these very badly as she had fallen in love with it. I was able to get her one for Christmas that year. It was really fun to watch her opening her gifts that year. As she got to one box, she thought it was the fawn, when she finally got this box open, IT TURNED OUT TO BE A SAUCE PAN!!!! We all laughed so hard at the expression on her face. Needless to say she was still exstatic when she finally opened the box that contained the fawn! This was the best present I ever gave because my mom has since passed away and I am extremely grateful to have this memory.
beanielegs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #674
Gifted

Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!

I think the best present I ever gave was a phone call from Brazil to a friend in the US that was spending Christmas by herself. It meant a lot to her, but it was so easy for me to do!
Nanakinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #675
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best present i gave was a little funny.i gave my papa a golf ball. Also my other gift was a webkinz wombat to my bff.
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #676

kwitka is on a distinguished road

The best gift i ever gave was the Hershey's Kisses Fondue Maker Kit to my mom it was there 100th anniversary so it was all gold and shaped like a kiss!!
kwitka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #677
Lil Kinz
treefrog563 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine would have to be a SodaStream soda maker.
treefrog563 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #678
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Hmmm.. best gift.. the best gift i have ever given, and am still giving today is the gift of love to my family
totogirl65 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #679
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

The best gift I ever gave was getting my mom a new computer. She really needed one to work from home on and be able to store her digital photos on. Since then she has had us upgrade it for her, but she loves the internet and being able to have all her photos to view. It is a gift she uses every day and really helped her out.
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #680
doriank
Lil Kinz
doriank is an unknown quantity at this point

The best Christmas gift I gave was a tape player-radio-alarm clock to my brother. He gave me the exact same gift that Christmas!
doriank is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: