Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #661
Webkinz :)

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave had to be the scrapbook I made for my brother - it had notes from my Dad, all his newspaper clippings, sports photos, and siginificant events.

I don't think Christmas morning was ever so quiet as he flipped through the book!
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #662
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

My sister used to be crazy about Boston Terriers. On Christmas one year, I got her a stuffed Boston Terrier. She loved that thing! She carried it around EVERYWHERE.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:49 AM   #663

popkinzx is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was the candy machine we gave my father last Christmas He loves it so much!
popkinzx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #664
moochiepups

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

I gave my 13 year old niece a digital camera. She's taking thousands of great photos and is teaching herself techniques. Whenever I go to see her, we look at her photos. Sometimes we go off together to shoot photos. It's a wonderful hobby for her to express herself (she's quiet) and it's been a great bonding time for us.
moochiepups is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:02 AM   #665

Animeartist is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gifts I ever gave were the gifts I made .
Animeartist is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #666
Lil Kinz
firethroat is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was a very special necklace to my favorite person in the world, my cousin.
firethroat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #667
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

The best present i have ever given was a green bag i had sewn myself, it was for my sister
RainbowSherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #668
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

The best present I ever gave was when I gave My mom a necklace i made myself.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #669
Lil Kinz
JDLose is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I think I gave...for my grandma, my brothers and I decorated a plate with our hand prints and foot prints so our hands looked like flowers and our feet were leaves and it looked like a bouquet of flowers. She loved it and has it hanging on her kitchen wall. My most rewarding gift I have given is instead of getting birthday gifts one year....we donated a bunch of food to our local food bank.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter this contest.
JDLose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #670
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

The best gift I ever gave was jewelry I made for my Mom.
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: