Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #651
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I gave a blanket I made at Jo-Ann fabrics, and it had his favorite baseball team on it.
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 02:02 PM   #652
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

The best present I ever gave was a bracelet & matching earrings I made.
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #653
Lil Kinz

DDOOMMERT is an unknown quantity at this point

THE BEST GIFT I EVER GAVE? THAT'S EASY. THE BEST GIFT I EVER GAVE FOR CHRISTMAS WAS L♥VE
DDOOMMERT is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #654
Webkinz :)

Paintbrush will become famous soon enough

My best gift would probably be a drawing I spent a whooole lot of time on for my friend. It was of her favorite video game character, and it is probably the best picture I have ever drawn! She loved it!!
Paintbrush is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #655
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

The best thing I gave for Christmas was a handmade blanket that I made
funny12321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #656

fireprincess00 is on a distinguished road

I gave one of my friends for Christmas this year a hand made book filled with the wonderword puzzles in the Sunday paper (She does them any time she can). I spent months cutting out each weekly one and then glueing in a book. When I gave it to her she was so surprised and said she'll only do one a day to make it last.
fireprincess00 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #657
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I know the thing the kids liked the most was Wii a couple years ago. But what we always have fun with is the advent calendar countdown. I fill it up with different things each year that usually involve them piecing together clues each day that they use to find other things hidden around the house. Every morning they are jumping around to open up a new door. It makes it exciting for the whole month.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #658
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

The best present I ever gave was a rolladex. (It was a long time ago obviously). What was great about it was I went around and collected all the names and phone numbers that were on scraps of paper all over the house and copied them into the rolladex. For you youngins- it's a written phone number list were each number has a card you can flip through.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:12 AM   #659
Lil Kinz

H1OP1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile

My best christmas present was my pet bunny marshmallow. Close second was my webkinz deluxe membership

View Post Originally Posted by H1OP1
My best christmas present was my pet bunny marshmallow. Close second was my webkinz deluxe membership

Oops i put what i GOT, not GAVE. Well I gave my lil' sis the cheeky dog i found it at a store for 50% off even, i don't think they knew that pet could cost about $500, well she was so happy

and I know this doesn't relate to the gift thing I just want to say once i saw a claw machine with webkinz inside at some walmart or something or a big shopping mall, and I got tons of my webkinz (like 50-75% of them) from there. And an estimate they each cost me $2-$3!
H1OP1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #660
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

The best given was organizing all my sisters and brothers to be home for Christmas one year. Everyone lived in different places, and I ended up driving to a couple different airports to help pick everyone up and get us all together. We arrived on our parents' doorstep on my mother's birthday (just before Christmas) and began singing Christmas carols. When they opened the door to greet the 'carolers' we switched to 'Happy Birthday'. Our mom started to cry, and even my dad had tears in his eyes. We had a great time together!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: