Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #641
KraftyKinz

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was to a girl I didn't even know. My church went to Walmart and we bought all sorts of things for people who wouldn't get any presents that year. Most people bought basketballs and barbies, but my group bought a pink bike. We also bout streamers to go on the handlebars and a horn. It felt good to know that we bought something big for someone we didn't even know. I have a gut feeling she loved it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #642
Jesus is the reason
Webkinz :)

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

the best present i ever gave was a mounted sisters poem, i gave it to my older sister on christmas rught before she had her first baby, it was a really special time for her and it felt good to give her something homemade and something really special, that is the best gift i have given
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #643
Lil Kinz
allybean800 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best present I gave was when my family found my best friends lost cat! She was happy to get her cat back and i was happy for finding the kitty
allybean800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #644
Lil Kinz

soccerrockz420 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best preasent i ever gave was some deotarient for my brother. He smells all the time and he always gets in my space on purpose!
soccerrockz420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #645

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

The best present that I ever gave was concert tickets to see a bluegrass band. The tickets were for my dad. Although he had to wait a few months for the concert...the look on his face and just seeing him enjoy himself was the best gift of all!
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #646
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

The best gift I ever gave was when I gave a piano recital to some elderly people at a nursing home. It felt good, and it brought smiles to their faces. One old lady with a cane even got up and started dancing.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #647
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

The best gift I ever gave, I do every year...
The Christmas Angel Tree at work is for the Veterens in the local VA hospital. Many don't have family and those that do don't get visited often. They have given so much and it's just something to give back to them.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #648
Bonzer2

SarahNicole is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was to my Grandma. On Christams I got a snowglobe that had a picture of her, my grandpa, and me in it. It was really specail since my Grandpa passed away that year.
SarahNicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:26 AM   #649
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The very best present I ever gave was a ceramic cat that I made in art class and gave to my Mom. She displays it, prooudly, on our sideboard.
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #650
Lil Kinz

Amber711 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a Peppermint Puppy and Hallmark Movie to my Mom.
Amber711 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: