Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #631
Lil Kinz

junicorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best gift i ever gave was for my mothers birthday I made my mom a ring and my little sister made a ring box for it out of clay.She loved it!the ring was a beaded wire in the shape of several flowers.It felt good to see she was happy to receive that!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!

-junicorn
junicorn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #632
Lil Kinz
ImaBignucklhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I've ever given would have to be 2 webkinz for my baby sisters 1st birthday, a floral tortoise and a love monkey.

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-13-2011 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: removing blue ink
ImaBignucklhead is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #633
Webkinz :)

PokeyTheHorse will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave were Webkinz bunnies for my cousins. I learned how to do a magic trick with a box to make 3 stuffed bunnies "magically" appear. Not only where my cousins surprised but also grateful for there own new Webkinz. My cousins happy faces were their gift to me.
PokeyTheHorse is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #634
CC1028
CC1028 is on a distinguished road

The best gift I ever gave was a real trilobite(is that spelled right) fossil,
to my dad cause he loves trilobites and wanted to have a fossil.
CC1028 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:53 PM   #635

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was a silver necklace with a trumpet-like charm to my dear friend. It was for her birthday. My friend was absolutely pleased with it because she personally plays the trumpet herself.
Gemini3562 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:58 AM   #636

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

The best present I ever gave was a surprise ticket to my younger sister to see the play CATS. We went into the city and I pretended we were going to go inside the theatre only to take a peek at the stage they performed on, and I said, just sit down here for a minute and then I told her we were actually going to see the show, a first for her, and a play she had always wanted to see. She was so happy and surprised, and best of all, we had 3rd row seats!!! It was truly the BEST present I ever gave.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #637
Diabetes Awareness
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

The best gift I ever gave someone was a IPOD for my husband. I had it engraved with his name. He uses it all the time. In which , if anyone wants to know what to get him I just tell them "Itune cards".

Cheryl
sweetcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #638
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

The best Christmas present I ever gave, was a color TV for my dad, all he had at the time was a sometimes working Black and white TV, he enjoyed it for many years, it was the last TV he ever had.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #639
Lil Kinz
webkinzmaster0 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best gift was a given was a few plushes and a webkinz to my family
webkinzmaster0 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #640

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

The greatest gift I ever gave was for my Dad. This hockey season, my dad was so happy the Boston Bruins won the NHL, him and his brother got together to celebrate.

I went to the local card store, and bought my dad a TON of Boston Bruins cards. When he saw them, he was so surprised, and grateful that I thought about him.

Now, every time his brother comes over, my dad starts bragging about the gift I gave him. Then, my uncle begins getting jealous, and asks me where I bought those cards.....
maxima1 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: