Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #621
Lil Kinz
bibilybob1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I ever gave was donating things to charity.I love webkinz insider!
bibilybob1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #622
Webkinz :)
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for hosting! The best gift that I ever gave to anyone was to my mom. She loves pictures so I made her a frame that she always has out. It is her favorite.
prissypie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #623
Wibbly Wobbly

KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The Best gift i ever gave was a Webkinz Key Lime Dino, my brother had wanted a new Webkinz for so long and it was such fun to see his eyes get realy big.Happy Christmass In July!
KinzDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #624
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

A surprise birthday party! Word never leaked out and it was a complete surprise with people there that they had not seen in a while. It was a really fun day.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #625
Lil Kinz
jang24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Once again, thank you Webkinz Insider for all you do for us!!! Merry Christmas in July!

Once again, thank you Webkinz Insider for all you do for us!!! Merry Christmas in July!
The best gift I ever got was a surprise family trip, and it was the only one we ever went on.

Last edited by jang24; 07-13-2011 at 04:32 PM..
jang24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #626
Meka1994
Meka1994 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a stocking of musical items to my friend who loves music more than anything.
Meka1994 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #627

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a bracelet I made for my friend.
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #628
Lil Kinz
Huggable9 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave was a secret santa I did when I was 12. Both me and a girl that lived 2 blocks over wanted one of those electric dogs that walked and barked for Christmas. I got one . . . but she didn't. That night I put the rewrapped, unopened box on her porch with a gift tag. I had my Mom write the girls' name on the tag so she wouldn't recognize my handwriting. It made my Mom cry. (Good tears) I felt so good about myself that I didn't even care that I didn't have my own electric dog toy anymore. I'll always remember that!!!
Huggable9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #629
AmyWinter21

amy: D will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was a cardboard model version of my dad's favorite car for Father's Day, complete with a toolbox, model dachshund, and a picnic basket. (:
amy: D is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #630
ancharlina

ancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guide

The best present I ever gave was a pack of all the new webkinz that came out in december. My friend almost fainted from the surprise. Although the present she gave to me wasn't as awesome, it felt really good making a best friend happy.
ancharlina is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: