Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #601
I'm Bri & I♥rap
Webkinz :)

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was a toy that my friend really wanted. She was so happy and glomped me.
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #602
elo
elo is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=kaywai;24003162]The best present I ever received was an ipod touch from my family! It was something I had always wanted. Thank you so much for hosting this contest. Merry Christmas in July!
Click the image to open in full size.

they said what you GAVE, not recieved
the best thing i ever gave was my dogs rabies shot tag to my sister. he died 3 years ago so its really special.
elo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #603

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Hello Webkinz Insider: What a fabulous contest. Christmas in July is a wonderful idea, We try to cram so much into such a short period of time over the Christmas season. What was the best gift I ever received? Well let me please tell you. Twenty one years ago, I was severly sick after the birth of my son and unfortunately was diagnosed with a life threatening disease that had no cure. I carried on raising my young son for ten years with the help of my supportive family when it became apparent I would need an organ donation of a new liver if I was to be saved. Sadly, a young man was in a horrific car accident and that amazing family donated all his organs to save several recipients. i was won of the lucky ones to receive the gift of life. From the tragedy this other family had to bear they generous thought how their sons tragedy could give many the most generous gift of all LIFE !! I apologize for any sadness as you read this because, it has been the most wonderful gift given to myself and all my family, and now celebrate twenty one years I have had to enjoy all lifes greatest pleasures. Christmas has always been so special, but none so special as the Christmas in July when the loss of a Life for one family gave me the greatest gift I ever could receive. Every year my family and I donate research money to the transplantation unit for ongoing miracles. Merry Christmas every one , enjoy every day !!!!!
gab224466 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #604

magz123 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was a new ipod to my dad. I saved up my own money and bought it for him for Christmas! The main reason I did this act was because his old ipod either got stolen or lost. He was pretty bummed because he used it a lot. He was so happy when he got it!

The best gift I ever gave was an ipod to my dad. He loved it!

[QUOTE=magz123;24037446]The best present I ever gave was a new ipod to my dad. I saved up my own money and bought it for him for Christmas! The main reason I did this act was because his old ipod either got stolen or lost. He was pretty bummed because he used it a lot. He was so happy when he got it!

Last edited by magz123; 07-12-2011 at 08:21 PM..
magz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #605

calypso is just really nicecalypso is just really nice

the best present i ever gave was a great hug to my mum for mothers day!!
calypso is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #606
Auntielmk is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave was a cookbook that I made and gave to my mom when I was 6. We still look and it and laugh many years later. Some of the recipes were really funny.
Auntielmk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #607
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

The best present I ever gave was not wrapped in fancy paper. The best present I ever gave was myself to all my friends and family by giving them support, love and friendship.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #608
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Gift I ever gave was a Wig to a Teenager with Cancer. Although, I didn't make much money, I took her to the hair salon and had it styled just the way she wanted. That was many years ago and she passed within six months of receiving my gift. But she never spend another unhappy day over losing her hair.
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #609
Lil Kinz
carlitov1 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best gift i ever gave to someone was 2 little baby boys for my huband one named dylan the other named riley
carlitov1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #610

lionkinz13 is just really nicelionkinz13 is just really nice

The best present I ever gave was a pillow for my mom that vibrates! haha Thanks for the contest hope I win!
lionkinz13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: