Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

kileyrt is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best giift i ever gave was a webkinz signuture to my bff
kileyrt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #52

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Best gift I've ever gave, was for sure when I gave my Mom a computer. Brought her up with the times, and she's gotten so much out it now (including a love for webkinz!).
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #53
bluearow is on a distinguished road

The present I gave was a my cousin's first Webkinz pet , the Buffalo, he loved buffalos so I gave him one.
bluearow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:34 AM   #54

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

The best gift i ever gave was a flower vase for my mom. I made it when I was about 3 and she still has it she puts caulilillies in it cause she knows that's my favorite flower
thanks for making this wonderful contest you guys are so right giving is better than recieving
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #55

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

The best gift I gave was for my mom on Mother's Day.
I made some pancakes, (with my dad's help. ) and I added some of the raspberries I picked from our garden on the side. :3
I served it to my mom as soon as she woke up. (me and my dad are early risers.)
She was so suprised and happy. I loved it when she smiled and hugged meh.
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:38 AM   #56
Luv4Lollipops

The best present I've ever given was an elephant candle holder I gave to my mom, she LOVES elephants.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:41 AM   #57

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I gave my friend whos oyunger than me and American Girl Doll once. she had wanted one for a long time but she couldnt afford it neither could her family. So i entered this contest thing and won, and She got a doll and a whole bunch of clothes for her
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #58
playswithpooches
Lil Kinz
PONMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Best Christmas gift was a computer for my daughter.
PONMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #59
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

Best present I ever gave is a photo I restored to my mother. It was one of her favorites of my brother & I when we were toddlers and it was damaged.
Sailor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #60
Carmel lover

Carmel Cats will become famous soon enough

I gave my BFF a Webkinz Signature Panda, a Peppermint Puppy, and Grizzly Bear for her birthday. =) =) =)
Carmel Cats is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: