Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #571
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I think the best presents I have given are anonymous... like something I leave on a coworker's desk to make their day a little more fun, or the toys I buy just to put on the charity "Toy Mountain" at Christmas.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 04:41 AM   #572
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The best gift I ever gave was my gift of friendship to my best friend of 21 years now. We have been through good and bad times together and knowing that our friendship is there always is the best gift we can give to each other. I love giving the gift of my friendship.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:59 AM   #573
Peteshaus will become famous soon enough

Awesome!! I Love Christmas in July!!
Peteshaus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:42 AM   #574
Catspoodle

Catspoodle will become famous soon enough

The best Christmas present we ever gave to the kids was an I-Pod and an MP3 player they were asking for. We went to Portugal for Christmas and had told the kids that the trip was their Christmas present. But on Christmas morning were they ever surprised to find their long awaited music devices mixed in with the clothing from their Portuguese Aunts and grandparents!! You probably could hear the shouting all the way back in Canada!!
Catspoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #575

mommytors will become famous soon enough

The best present I ever gave was the gift of parenthood. My husband and I found out we were having a baby on Valentine's day and then she was born the morning after his birthday - his best birthday present ever! Of course, now, 10 years later, it is all her fault that my husband and I are Webkinz addicts
mommytors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #576

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

The best present I gave was a hershey chocolate pollow I gave my brother for his birthday.
Fridayrainbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #577
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

The best present I ever gave... gosh, this is a hard one. I'd have to say two years ago for my littlest sister when I made her a necklace that took me three hours to make, and was going to be for my best friend. She saw me making it, and asked if she could have it. I told her no, but then I made her an even better one for Christmas. It took like hours of jewelery making to finish that gift, but her smile. It repaid everything.
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #578
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

The best present I have ever given was a minuiture homade starwars monopoly board (not close to the same as the commercial one) with all the chance and comunity chest cards written out on paper. Unfortunatly I was unable to make the full sised one because I lost the paper with all the ideas on it.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #579
Gift Trainee

jehannah4 will become famous soon enough

While we were on vacation one year, I bought a painting of one of my husband's favorite vacation spots and snuck it back home. Then I had it framed for Christmas later that year. Every time we look at it we remember what a great vacation that was.
jehannah4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #580

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

The best present i gave it was for my cousin it was a webkinz lamb . The problem? She don't care about that present at all!
webpol134 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: