Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #561
Webkinz :)

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

It was 1958, I was the oldest of 8 children. We did not have any extra money that year.
On Christmas Eve a truck from the Salvation Army parked in front of our house.
They had a decorated tree, and presents for all the young children.
One of the men said "Sorry Sweetie, All I have your might like is a sweater" I thanked him through tears of happiness because now my little brothers and sisters had some toys. To this day I will always support the Salvation Army, and do what I can to make someone else
have a special Christmas.

A VERT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #562
Diabetes Awareness

LisaLou is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present that I ever gave ... I think was when my youngest son was very little I got him a huge teepee for Christmas. I painted all different American Indian symbols on it. It was very awesome looking. He and his friends played for hours with it. And little sister after played with it also. We still have it.
Thanks for a cool contest!
LisaLou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #563
Lil Kinz
EmoFold114 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I ever gave someone was when I gave a Webkinz I had just bought for myself, to a little girl I saw walking with her mom, she looked a little bit sad so I walked over and gave her the plush toy-code and all- to her...... she looked so happy and I'm glad I made someone happy.
EmoFold114 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #564
Lil Kinz
GirlSprout15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift i ever gave was a beautiful tea cup for my mom it was a winter scene.
GirlSprout15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #565

taylorswebkinz will become famous soon enough

The best girft I ever gave someone was a cup with my friends name on it...BUT we put it inside a balloon (IT's hard) and blew the balloon up,It was awesome
taylorswebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #566

Melaniee_ will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best gift I've ever given is probably a little heart bowl that I made in art class in the2nd grade for my mom. xP I put little gummie candies in it and it was all decorated and stuff. I wish I could say that I had given her something fantastic, but maybe it's true that the little things mean the most (:
Melaniee_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #567
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The best present I gave recently was a certificate for a day of driving my almost blind friend whereever she wanted to go.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #568

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

photo album
haddy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #569
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

We do not generally share gifts......... but I painted a picture for someone that they loved and I gave it to her.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #570
Lil Kinz
WinterPal08 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was a self portrait of my mom that I made when I was little. I personally think th homemade gifts tend to mean the most because one puts a lot of time and care to make them for the person they love.
WinterPal08 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: