Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #551
Lil Kinz
Skitzz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I volunteered at a retirement home. I would go in once or twice a week and do anything they wanted. I would play games, read books, help clean or sometimes just talk. I loved the experience of working with the elderly, hearing stories of everything they have been through. They loved the company, you could see the smiles light up their faces when I would come in. That is the best gift I have given.
Skitzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #552
pokeguy10
Webkinz :)

Pokeguy10 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

For me, it was a webkinz, ha ha.
Pokeguy10 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #553
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

The best Christmas present I ever gave was, I think, to my mother-in-law. She had given me a bead kit of Father Christmas that she found in a second-hand store. There were thousands of beads each only about 2 millimeters in diameter. I had to use a needlepoint stitch to attach them to the 8" x 10" canvas in the right order to create the picture. It took about six months, but I finally finished it, and we framed it for her. It was so beautiful when it was finished. I had kept it hidden from her, so she didn't know I had even started working on it. Then, at Christmas I gave it to her. She was so touched, she started crying! She has it hanging in her livingroom all year round.
AvrilaC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #554
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

The best gift that I ever gave was probably to my Grandma. I am really into singing, so one year for mother's day I recorded me singing a few songs and sent it to her. She loved it, and it was very unique!
RoyalSecret is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #555

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

It was 5 years in the making but undoubtably the very best present ever that I gave. I did a themed photo book with story line of my grandchild from birth through age 5. I made a copy for me too and enjoy mine often myself.
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #556

linda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clown

I've had a picture of me hugging my Uncle from behind while he's sitting in a kitchen chair. We both have the biggest smiles. He's reaching up and holding onto my arm. I've kept it for many years because it just reminds me of how much I loved him then and now. Many years and miles later I flew back home to visit my family. Pictures were taken. I thought my eyes were playing tricks. I couldn't believe the same pose, in the same home, forty years later. I sent a copy to my Uncle for Christmas with a copy of the older one. It was the best present I ever gave.
linda929 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #557
mmroth is on a distinguished road

I gave my mother a hand knitted afghan.

Best present i ever gave was a crystal necklace to my mother.
mmroth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #558

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

The best present I gave my brother was a Star Wars box set and figures to go with it.
-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #559
Lil Kinz
Nickel74 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift i ever gave was happiness. I did this by giving my best friend a place to stay while both his parents were in the hospital because if i didnt he would have been put in a temporary orphanage.
Nickel74 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #560
Diabetes Awareness ♥

hyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to behold

I usually give people money, but it depends on the person's age...

The best gift I have gotten was an iPod Touch.

The best gift I gave was my DSi to my younger brother.
hyjitlhd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: