Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #541
Lil Kinz
goodluckcharms is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I've ever given to someone would have to be a home-made card with loving thoughts and a nice jewelry box to one of my best friends
goodluckcharms is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #542
Broken.
Webkinz :)

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

The best present i gave is my webkinz to my brother!He really wanted one so i gave it to him!I have alot of webkinz so i dont care!
kittens_rule is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #543
Chazmo227
Lil Kinz
Chazmo227 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I've ever given wasn't actually at Christmas. I was in 5th grade, and I went to summer camp. One of my counselors just randomly left one afternoon, and we weren't sure why. Turns out, her mom had some heart trouble and was in the ER, so she went to go see her. She came back later that day, to complete her duty, but she was really down. So, I wrote her a note telling her how awesome she was and all this other stuff. I didn't really think too much about it, but she came up to me, hugged me, and told me she loved me. She started crying and telling me that was one of the nicest things anyone had ever given her. It felt so awesome to see her gratitude and make her feel better when she just wanted to cry. Looking back, that is probably the best gift I have ever given. (:
Chazmo227 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #544
Lil Kinz
semmi82009 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the best gift I have given was a hand knitted doll I made for my Grandma for Christmas, her smile lit the house!
semmi82009 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #545
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Once when I had no ideas on what to give my mom for her birthday, I decided to stock her up on small, useful things. So I bought and wrapped things like paper clips, rubberbands, white-out, etc. and gave them to her with a note saying, "It's the little things that count." She was so surprised and happy! It was so unexpected and something she really liked. As I learned, not all surprises have to be big, expensive ones!
mkivvy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #546
Live, Laugh, Love

gabbyness4ever is just really nicegabbyness4ever is just really nice

The best Christmas present I ever gave was a book, that I wrote and illustrated myself, to my grandma. She really loved it and it made me feel good that she enjoyed the present that I gave her. It wasn't just any old, store-bought present. It was one I actually made and was proud of at the end.
gabbyness4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #547
LaMouse is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mother who is not able to clean her house because of her health was very depressed so even though it was my vacation time I cleaned her house from top to bottom. I even scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees. I think this is the neatest gift I ever gave because it meant so much to her and yet it did not cost me a thing just my time and some effort.
LaMouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #548

ballerina4ever is a genius through and through
ballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and through

The time I gave my little brother my Gameboy. He was thrilled! Being four at the time, he didn't realize there are practically *no* games for Gameboy. But he is perfectly content with his Mario and Star Wars games. There is also the time I gave him his black bear Luke to save his WW account.
ballerina4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #549

Emkinz is on a distinguished road

I made photobooks for my family.
Emkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #550
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

The best Christmas present I ever gave someone was a painting that I made.

The best present I ever gave was a painting I created when my daughter was six for her!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: