Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #531
Sunshine Bunny
Webkinz :)

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was when last Christmas I made a picture frame for my dad that says "I love you dad! :]"
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #532
Lil Kinz

Jlovewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I ever gave was to my sister. She wanted a Chipmunk webkinz, and i told i couldn't get it. I tricked her and she was totally surprised to see a chipmunk webkinz in the box. the reaction was priceless!
Jlovewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #533

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

The best gift I ever gave was the I Love Lucy full set!
cute1pup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #534
nathansmom40 will become famous soon enough

I'll answer for my little DS... the best present he's ever given was a shopping spree (to me!) He was only five, and asked if I could please take him to Target to get some supplies for kindergarten. When we arrived, he led me to the jewlery department instead, and said to pick out whatever I wanted, it would be from him and his dad for my birthday. I picked out earrings. Then he had me pick out shoes, and a purse, and a makeup case! It was so much fun and so sweet of my DS, he was so happy to be buying things for me!

Thank you for sponsoring this contest! Merry Christmas in July!

Hugs, Maria
nathansmom40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #535
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Hmmm, the best gift I ever gave was to my best friend for her birthday.
She loves giraffes, so I got her a Build-A-Bear giraffe. We went and stuffed it together, and since I bought it for her, she let me pick out the heart for it and put it in as a way to symbolize our friendship also.
She also talked about how she only has one bobby pin, because people in her color guard group stole a lot of them for competitions and stuff. So I got her a set of like 250 bobby pins and gave her a little makeup bag to keep them in, along with other stuff like a hairbrush and stuff.
She also talked about how for Color Guard, if they want to wear earrings, they have to be a certain size and style, but that she could never go to the mall and get them, so I bought her a 9-pack of earrings.
The best part was though, she said that her parents weren't letting her have a birthday party. And she was having a milestone birthday, so I threw her a surprise party with our friends.
She LOVES Taylor Swift too. She told me that she really wanted TS Concert Tickets, so I told her parents about it. They bought her TS Concert Tickets, and I bought her a TS T-Shirt. So then when she opened it, her parents are like, "Oh, well that will come in handy...." and then they gave her her tickets.
She was soooo excited, and it made me feel so good that she was so excited!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #536
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

since i don't celebrate christmas - the best -est present we gave my dad was an MP3 player - he has everything and LOVES greek music, so he could dowlaod all of it and listen while doing his sat. morning 50 K bike ride...
this was 4 years ago.
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #537

noahark21 is on a distinguished road

When I was in 6th grade a classmates house burned down 2 days before Christmas and we took him and his family new clothes and a new remote control car. He was the happiest I had ever seen him
noahark21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #538
loveless03
Lil Kinz
loveless03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

My bff gave me a really cool ride in webkinz soooo i gave her two rare dresses and a exclusive bed. rules!!!!!!!!
loveless03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #539
Lil Kinz
cc2angel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best present I ever gave had to be when I gave my best friend concert tickects to her favorite artist, Taylor Swift! She loved me so much for that and her reaction was priceless. We ended up going together and having an awsome time. The best part of it though was that I didn't even feel like she owed me anything. I felt great just being able to make my friend happy.
cc2angel12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #540
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

The best gift I ever gave happens almost every year....I volunteer with my churchs youth group and every year, we adopt a local family who is in need for Christmas help. The youth members use their own money to purchase clothing and toys for the family. The church donates money also to help out with costs for food and clothes. One year, we bought an ipod for a teen who had been in a car wreck and in ICU. The nurses suggested to his parents that they get him a radio or something to stimulate his brain cells. The youth group was there that day when his parents put the ipod earbuds in his ears and his fingers started twitching to the beat of the music....the tears in that hospital room were tears of joyfulness and hope. The gift of seeing these people, who would otherwise have next to nothing, receive gifts in their time of need is the best present anyone can ask for in return.
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: