Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #521
Shnooky6
Webkinz :)

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

the best gift i ever gave was either being a friend or telling the people running a contest to let my mom win for her b-day and they let her! (no chores that night =P)
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #522
Lil Kinz

talladegabrad is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave my mother a carton of ********** one time! It was a terrible gift for her health, but it was very expensive at that time and I didn't have very much money. It's special to me because I can remember what a huge sacrifice I thought it was at the time! I was so proud!
talladegabrad is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #523
lilyno1

NightMareLuv has a spectacular aura about

The best prsent I ever gave was to My grandpa, who has cancer. I walked into his hospital room and gave him a biiiig hug! He told me who couldn't hve asked for a better gift on Christmas Great contest btw!

~Jay
NightMareLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #524
Kinokiita
Kinokiita is an unknown quantity at this point

My best gift was probably a hand-stitched quilt that I made for my mom. She wasn't expecting it
Kinokiita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #525
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

Onw of the best gift I ever gave anyone was, when I really little I went to the store with my dad and I used my own money to buy My older sister some candy.
I know it wasn't that much... But at the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever and such a "big girl" thing to do.
~RISSYBISSY
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #526

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

The best present I ever gave was when I came home unexpected from Afghanistan. I was sent in September to start a 6 month tour of duty with the Canadian military and my wife and almost 1 yr old son were looking at his first Christmas without me. I managed to wheel and deal and got 2 weeks leave for Christmas and set it up so when Christmas morning came I was in a box under the tree (my mom and dad helped with that one). My son didn't know what was going on, but there were a lot of tears from my wife and other family members. I left the military after the deployment, but will never forget that Christmas.
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #527
vinnie454

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Mine was my laptop i loved it so much!♥
i use it every day to go on webkinz it is so much fun!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #528
Are you my

snowsmom will become famous soon enough

The best Christmas present I gave was a pillow for my daughter. (OK I did, but she needed a new one.)

Well, the best Christmas present I ever gave was a trip to Disney World including a visit to the princesses at the castle in the Norway area of Epcot. My daughter SOOO loved it and we really enjoyed our visit together.
snowsmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #529
alabastered

alabastered is a WI addict!
alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!

I think my best gift is one I give every year. I visit my parents and make this ridiculously amazing coconut cake for my dad's birthday. Coconut cake, coconut custard filling and coconut whipped cream frosting all made from scratch. He's the only one in the family that really likes coconut and, with my mom always dieting, he doesn't get desserts too often so it really is a treat.
alabastered is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #530

dark dragon is on a distinguished road

the best present i ever gave was a bracelet that i bought for my mom for her birthday
dark dragon is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: