Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #511
Webkinz :)

cutieace is a jewel in the roughcutieace is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

I think the best gift I ever gave was when my sister was into polly pockets, Bratz, Barbies, and Littlest Pet Shop I gave her my whole collection It took me forever to find some things but I'm never going to play with them again LOL but she gave them back because she felt it was too much... oh wellXD
cutieace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #512
Diabetes Awareness

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

The best gift I ever gave was a bowl (that I painted) to my neighbor who is like family. She loved it and put a plant in it.
Broccoli1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #513
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

The best gift I ever gave was a Mexican Train Dominoes Game to my Grandma and Grandpa. It was the best because we still play it now, and I gave it a couple of years ago! It is so much fun!
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #514
Lil Kinz
auntienita is an unknown quantity at this point

The best gift I have ever given was a new kitten to my husband. I am NOT a cat person. I am a dog lover. He LOVES cats. I wanted to let him know that I loved him so much that if he wanted a kitty then I wanted to love a kitty right along with him. The look on his face that Christmas I will never forget AND WE have loved our cat Muppet for 16 years.
auntienita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #515
reikiemery is on a distinguished road

the best present i ever gave was to my mother i gave her a super expensive nail set i like cats
reikiemery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #516

Black Cats is on a distinguished road

The best gift I ever gave for Christmas was a hardback copy of Catching Fire for my best friend in the whole wide world. She loved it and it was the book she still needed to read!

This Mother's Day, my present to my mom was my birthday, which was on the same day!
Black Cats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #517

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

the best present i ever gave was a huge picture frame with a lot of family pictures in it to my parents last Christmas
wonders2412 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #518
Lil Kinz
christ32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present i have ever given anyone was a homemade chemo cap for my mom's best friend with lukiemia. I crocheted it 3 times (messing up on the hat the first 2 times), but it was all worth it. She loved it!
christ32 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #519
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

The best gift I ever gave was an "overnight" room re-do when my boys were small. After they fell asleep; I moved them - gutted and completely redid their bedroom; furniture, paint, and lots of neat decorations. I covered the doorway with wrapping paper so they would walk through the paper to get inside. It was a lot of fun and I still remember how excited they were bursting through the paper to their new bedroom
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #520

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

The best present I ever gave was a homemade bed set for my cousin Autumn who was changing from a small child's bed to her 1st adult bed. My sister and I wanted to make this transition special for her so we asked our Aunt to help us sew together a new bed set for Christmas. We chose material that we knew she would love and made a sheet set, comforter, a pillow case, a flower shapped pillow and even one of those long roll pillows to match her bed set. My aunt helped us because she loves to teach us how to sew but overall it was my sister and I who did all the work. Our cousin just loved the bed set and it helped with the transition to her new big girl bed. I love giving presents and I think that ones that are homemade are the best because they come from the heart and are made with love.
babyface0185 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: