Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #481
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

it would have to be the chocolate santa i gave my dad, so that he could have something yummy at his work! well...who DOSEN'T like chocolate? XD
3ponypals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #482
littlebunnyfoofoo9

Limeface9 is on a distinguished road

The best present I ever gave was a princess dress to my 2 year old cousin who lived in another country that didn't have those types of dresses. My aunt told me she spent hours twirling around in that dress checking herself out in the mirror. It made me so happy to see how much she loved my present.
Limeface9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #483
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

The best present we ever gave was getting a favorite old chair of my father in laws reappolstered to look how it originally looked! He loved it!
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #484
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

My best present and surprise gift was when I gave my son an IPhone.....I HATE cell phones and he had been going on and on about how great these were and every time he mentioned them I would tell him he would get one from me when h%$# froze over! The look on his face when he opened it was to say the least priceless!!! I had given his sister an IPod and she was going NA NA look what I got.....well when he opened the IPhone his jaw dropped!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #485

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

I gave my nephews a jungle gym with swings and a slide. They loved it.
ling31378 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #486
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

The best present I gave was a puppy to a friend who really wanted one for a long time.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #487
Unregistered

my favorite gift was a turtle for my 12th birthday!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #488

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

The best gift I ever gave. . .hmm. . .that would probably be the doll I sewed, I have it to my dearest friend, she was having a very hard time, but I believe it cheered her up so much. She plays with it every time we come over, and I can tell, that she's super happy, and I'm just glad I made a little girl happy.
BuddiesForever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #489
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

The best gift I have ever given would have to be the time that I knitted a blanket and gave it to my baby cousin for Christmas. She still sleeps with it, and that was two Christmases ago
webkinzfan909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #490
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

My kids always snooped and knew what they were getting for Christmas. One year after my son was married I got him and his wife a bunn coffee machine and I hid it so good he didn't find it. I think it was the only gift I ever really surprised him with.
niagara is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: