Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 06:23 AM   #471
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

My sister, brother, and I gave my parents a journal for their anniversary when I was little. It was the first present that we ever gave anyone that we earned the money for ourselves. My parents used the journal to keep track of our camping trips and write recipes we used while camping on it. We earned the money outside of the household, so that they didn't even know that we were trying to get enough money for a present.
5guin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #472
Webkinz :)

jesusfreak2 is a name known to alljesusfreak2 is a name known to alljesusfreak2 is a name known to all

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present i EVER gave was.....(drumroll please) Myself! My parents are just happy to be my parents! I also LOVE to give my money away to people who need it more. I hope EVERYONE has a good christmas in july!
jesusfreak2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #473
Lil Kinz
wulf2 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

The best present I gave was a blanket that has sleeves to my sister
wulf2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:52 AM   #474
dabo10

foxstar has a brilliant futurefoxstar has a brilliant futurefoxstar has a brilliant futurefoxstar has a brilliant futurefoxstar has a brilliant future

The best present I ever gave was a homemade book written and illustrated by me. I gave it to my mom one year and she loved it. I think I had more fun making it though. XD
foxstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:57 AM   #475

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It is hard for me to single out a single present.....I am a really good present giver......sometimes it is a bought present and sometimes a "made" present.....but I would have to say the best present I have ever given......was thoughtfulness......I really really think long and hard about the person, their interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes, hearts desire......and then that is the gift I give......

The last gift I gave was to my daughter for her birthday......she was born on Saint Patricks Day and was on spring break from college after a very tough first and second semester.....I gave her a spa weekend with her best friends......she needed it and so did her pals!!!

GK~
GrammaK99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 AM   #476

cajun3343 is on a distinguished road

"Santa" brought my daushter a Strawberry Shortcake house one Christmas. The elves were up until 4am putting a zillion stickers on it. The gift was a huge hit with my daughter.
cajun3343 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 AM   #477

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

the best present i ever gave would have to be a "map of money"...my familiy was making their first road trip out west from the east coast. i gave them a large, funny hand drawn map with "spending money" tucked into each state that they passed through on their journey!
it was a fun project!
merry christmas in july...
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 AM   #478
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

The best present I ever gave was a dump truck(about 2 feet wide and 3 feet high) my littlest brother loved it and he still does. It can hold water and his webkinz.

Merry christmas in July
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #479
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

The best present I ever gave was a gift bag full of small things for a sick friend. It had items to help pass the time as well as things to make her laugh and forget her problems.

The best present I ever received was my husband. He and I met at a Christmas parade.
beckybug3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #480
tjaxx is on a distinguished road

Hmm maybe when i went to visit my sister in New York and helped her get her garden started, i gave her a gift card for plants and helped her with preperation and planting, then i hand painted little vegetables on the wooden stakes so we would know what was planted where. She loved the signs and they were really cute. I miss her lots.
tjaxx is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: