Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #461
Lil Kinz
alexham19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile

I gave my Best Friend A dog that i made out of clay, and painted. She loves dogs.

I once made my best friend A bed that i worked on myself for her dolls that she plays with every single day.
alexham19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 11:49 PM   #462
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

Thank you for yet another lovely contest, WI!

This may sound a little unconventional but ...
The best gift I've ever given was to my parents when I gave them their granddaughter. Even though she's no longer a baby, my parents continue to believe the sun and moon rise and set on her.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #463
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Best gift was probably our cocker spaniel that we gave to the kids 2 years ago. They wanted a dog for years. We named her Holly. She's the gift that keeps on giving
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:02 AM   #464
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

jules1284 has a spectacular aura about

Last Year, I gave my cousin's daughter-in-law, baby clothes and a baby blanket that once belonged to me, which had been made by my mother and grandmother. They had special meaning since my grandmother passed away Memorial Day Weekend '06, and four years later the clothes would be given to someone really special, and would keep the memory of my grandma alive for a really long time

Last Year, I gave my cousin's daughter-in-law, some baby clothes and a baby blanket that once belonged to me, which had been made by my mother and grandmother. They had special meaning since my grandmother passed away Memorial Day Weekend '06, and four years later the clothes would be given to someone really special, and would keep the memory of my grandma alive for a really long time

Last Year, I gave my cousin's daughter-in-law, some baby clothes and a baby blanket that once belonged to me, which had been made by my mother and grandmother. They had special meaning since my grandmother passed away Memorial Day Weekend '06, and four years later the clothes would be given to someone really special, and would keep the memory of my grandma alive for a really long time

]Last Year, I gave my cousin's daughter-in-law, baby clothes and a baby blanket that once belonged to me, which had been made by my mother and grandmother. They had special meaning since my grandmother passed away Memorial Day Weekend '06, and four years later the clothes would be given to someone really special, and would keep the memory of my grandma alive for a really long time
jules1284 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:57 AM   #465
Russian

permmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

NEAT! ok, the BEST present that i ever got is probably the time i got a puppy! i had been begging my parents for monthes and they were totally against it! them my mom was for it and secretly got me a puppy! WOO HOO!
permmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 AM   #466
Lil Kinz
stupidmuffins is an unknown quantity at this point

the best present i ever got on Christmas was my puppy Toby!
stupidmuffins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:56 AM   #467
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

I'm not sure... I guess it would be last Christmas when I knitted everyone a washcloth and made some people origami things. I was super proud.
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:40 AM   #468
Lil Kinz
eikooc is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't pick a best present I ever gave ... I try to give of myself every day, not just on special occasions like Christmas.
eikooc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:14 AM   #469
hopenstink is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Christmas in July Contest

That will be cool to get a christmas gift in july. hopenstink

The best christmas was when i my new apple computer.And i pod.

Last edited by hopenstink; 07-11-2011 at 06:14 AM..
hopenstink is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:22 AM   #470
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Definitely, the Star Wars ship I gave my nephew for Christmas a couple years ago!
(Also was the hardest to get--since the midnight madness at black Friday at Toys'RUs was pretty crazy that year!)

Last edited by Lil Kinz; 07-11-2011 at 06:27 AM..
Lil Kinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2cheerios was here, a dash of pixiedust, ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, christmas!(in july), dolphinheart was here!, i hav a tag, jellydonut!, loveeeyouu :), tibblesandbobbi was here!, time to give!, xstayawakex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: